NINETY ONE [UNSENT LETTERS]

Ginny,

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you at Christmas. Life is a little hectic right now, since I'm wanted by the Ministry.

Your brothers came by around Valentine's Day. It was so nice to see Fred again, but it hurt so much when he had to leave. Is that how you felt around Christmas? I doubt that Hogwarts is the safe space we're used to, so I can only guess how horrible it was to leave your family to go back there.

It's a dark time, Gin. I don't think I've ever been this sad in my life. I just want to be able to be with you lot again. I want to go to the Hog's Head and get dragged out again. I want to work the till at the shop again. I want to go to Tonks's baby shower, if she's even having one. I want to be able to hug you again for the first time since August.

I miss when life was normal and I wasn't stuck inside the house for days at a time with only Bels, Fleur, and Bill for company.

I'm just tired. And this letter has been word vomit. Sorry.

Meely.

Reese,

I hope all is well with you. I hope you're still alive.

Really. I don't know what the world is like out there. The only new news I'm getting is from the Order and seeing as I nearly drowned myself when I found out my mum was in Azkaban, I doubt they'd tell me if one of my best friends was murdered.

I'm scared for you, Reesie. The only thing I know about the world outside is that muggleborns aren't fairing well. I hope you're somewhere safe.

And in case the worst has happened—please, please. I hope it hasn't. But in case, just know that you are one of the brightest lights in my life. You deserve the world.

Love you forever.

Meely

Mummy,

You know how they say you don't know what you have til it's gone? I feel like you are one of those good things that I took for granted.

It's so hard for me to write this because I know you are in a tiny cell in Azkaban, probably in pain. I wish I could help you. I wish I could break you out.

Bellamy and I are doing the best we can to keep ourselves put together. But it's hard, you know? It was one thing to be locked in our apartment with the boys and be advised not to go outside. But to be stuck in a safe house and not even be allowed to show my face outside because I'll be immediately arrested, if not killed? It's hard, Mum.

Love,

Amelia

PS: I doubt my aura is looking too good right now.

sad chapter :(