NINETY NINE [HOGSMEADE/HOGWARTS]

Amelia wasn't sure what effects Apparition had on pregnancy, but for the time being, she didn't care. Bellamy's hand in hers stablized her, and when they landed outside of the Hog's Head, all she could focus on was getting to Hogwarts to defend her second home.

The Weasley twins were waiting for them when they got there, and while George rushed to hug Bellamy, Fred was not as excited to see his girlfriend.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said. His voice was a mixture of angry and concerned, and he steered her away from the others to have a private word. "You shouldn't be here—you should be at Diggory's."

Amelia looked up at him with a furrowed brow. "Why? I'm a grown adult. I have every right to be here, just like you."

"Meely, I don't want to see you get hurt."

She rolled her brown eyes. "And I don't want to see you get hurt, but you don't see me giving you crap about not being at home, now, do you?" She refuted.

Amelia stepped away from Fred and went to join Fleur, Bill, and Reese, who had just arrived.

As she and Reese stepped into the Hog's Head along with the rest of the Order of the Phoenix, she was suprised to see Aberforth Dumbledore standing tall in front of a painting of a girl with dark hair and young features.

"Thought I was banned for life, aye, Aberforth?" Amelia joked, smiling for the first time in days and sending a wink to the old man.

Aberforth simply ignored her and gestured for the group of freedom fighters to follow him. He swung the painting open to reveal a long, dark tunnel made of stone with a terribly low ceiling.

For a few short individuals, the Bishop twins and Reese had no problem walking through the tunnel. But those who were on the taller side, such as the entire Weasley clan and Remus Lupin, had to stoop quite a bit in order to not hit their heads on the stone ceiling.

They walked for what felt like miles, until they reached what looked like the back of another painting. Aberforth pushed on it, and it opened just like the painting of the girl had back at the Hog's Head.

On the other side of the painting was a room full of Hogwarts students, ranging from little first years to older ones, such as Neville Longbottom and Ginny Weasley.

"Ginny!" Amelia cried, breaking through the crowd of Order members.

She flew into the tall redhead's arms, nearly bursting into tears of relief.

"Oh, Merlin, I'm glad you're alright." Amelia whispered into Ginny's fiery orange hair, and she pulled back to examine the younger girl's face, searching for signs of distress or pain.

Ginny gave her a weak smile. "I'm fine, Meely. Just glad you're here."

"Snape called us into the Great Hall for some sort of assembly—he knows Harry's in the castle." Neville adressed the group of witches and wizards before him. "We've all got to go down, but you lot will wait outside for the signal, alright?"

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster."

Amelia gripped Bellamy's hand as they walked into the Great Hall. Fred was next to her, although she refused to take his hand as well; if he wanted to be mad at her for coming to fight, she could be mad right back.

Her wand was in her free hand and, as she watched the exchange between Harry Potter and Severus Snape, she tightened her hold on it, preparing for shit to hit the fan.

And it did, for both Snape and Professor McGonagall whipped out their own wands and had a duel in the middle of the Great Hall, one that ultimately led to Snape fleeing out the stained glass window behind him.

"Alright!" McGonagall's voice rang out loud and clear through the hall. "Miss Delacour, Bellamy, and Lennon, you get the younger students out of the castle the way you came in. When you're done, come back and help where you can.

"Amelia, Miss Weasley, organize those of age and willing to fight. Direct them throughout the castle, where you think they'll be of best use."

McGonagall continued to bark out orders as Amelia's friends corralled the underage students out into the entryway. Amelia herself went straight for Ginny to begin their task.

"Lupin, Shacklebolt, you two organize the Order. Leave the rest to us." Amelia directed the men, who nodded in response.

There was a flurry of people all around as Amelia and Ginny instructed the remaining student body on where to go,

Fred cast one more longing look at Amelia before leaving the hall with George.

"Alright, you and me will man the hallways with the rest of them." Amelia said to Ginny, already walking towards the door.

"Do you think this will work?" The youngest Weasley asked quietly.

Amelia was not a battle strategeist in the slightest. Sure, when she played Quidditch with Oliver Wood, she'd help him sort out their game plan every so often, but she had no idea what she was doing. And while she always received good marks in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms, she was suddenly doubting her ability to lead and fight.

She hesitated for a moment before answering. "I'm... not sure."

y'all ain't READY for the next one