EPILOGUE [KING'S CROSS]

SEPTEMBER 1, 2016.

Amelia Weasley corralled her four children with the help of her husband, her eldest off somewhere as he looked for his friends.

"Arthur, Avalon, come on! You can find your friends on the train, but for now we need to get you on the train." Amelia scolded her middle children, a set of twins with Fred's red hair and his brown eyes.

It really was comical that only her youngest child resembled her. Isabel Minerva Weasley had the same dirty blonde hair as her mother, while Oliver, Arthur Narcissus, and Avalon Fleur all looked exactly like their father's side of the family; Avalon was a spitting image of her Aunt Ginny.

By the time the five of them had rushed through the barrier wall and onto Platform Nine and Three Quarters, Percy had managed to find his best friend, Teddy Lupin. Upon seeing Teddy, Avalon's freckly face flushed, and she turned away immediately, embarrassed.

Amelia simply smiled knowingly, and she didn't say anything to torment or tease her daughter.

Oliver was beginning his seventh year at Hogwarts, as was Teddy, and both boys had been sorted into Hufflepuff. The twins had been sorted into different houses, Avalon into Gryffindor and Arthur into Ravenclaw. And Isabel, the youngest and most rebellious of the bunch, had been sorted into Slytherin, which led to incessant taunting from her father, although Amelia knew he was more proud than he knew how to express.

"Mum!" Avalon snapped her fingers in front of her mother's face.

Amelia shook herself out of her thoughts and smiled at her daughter. "Yes, darling?"

"I see Victoire—can I go?"

The blonde looked in the direction that Avalon was pointing, finding that Fleur and Bill with their eldest daughter had just come through the barrier.

Amelia nodded. "Alright, just make sure you come say goodbye to your dad and I before you leave."

Bellamy was due to arrive any minute with George and their three children, and Amelia leaned against a wall, out of the hustle and bustle of students and parents, content to watch her children mill about with their friends and family.

It had been years since her last night terror, and she no longer felt the need to defend herself at all times like she had all those years ago, during the war.

For the time being,
all was well.

here's a badly cropped family tree for referencealso yes there MIGHT be a sequel

also yes there MIGHT be a sequel. can ya guess who the main characters are?

might make y'all wait for the first alternate ending