EIGHTY [SHELL COTTAGE]

When Amelia Apparated from her apartment to Shell Cottage, she was instantly thrown back by the wards surrounding it, and she was dropped on her ass several feet away from where the boundary was.

"Damnit," She muttered to herself.

She pulled out her phone and dialled Fleur's number, waiting patiently for her to answer.

"Hey, Fleur? It's Amelia. Can you come let me in? The wards won't let me through."

There was a rippling in the invisible veil that surrounded the property, and a pale hand reached through, wrapping around Amelia's wrist and pulling her in.

Suddenly, as soon as she was through the wards, Amelia could see the cottage for the first time.

"So sorry about that, Meely. Can't be too careful, pesky Fidelus Charm, you know." Fleur said as she dragged Amelia along the beach towards the cottage.

Amelia could only smile as she was pulled into the house, seeing Bill sitting on the sofa with her favorite little lady next to him.

"Gabby!" Amelia cried, and she ran to hug the girl. "Bonjour mon petit ami! tu m'as manqué!"

[Hello, my little friend! I've missed you!]

Amelia kicked Bill out of his own bed that evening, citing that she and his wife needed "girl time." Bill, being the patient man that he was, allowed it, and said he'd go sleep in one of the guest rooms.

So, after tucking Gabrielle into bed for the night, Amelia and Fleur changed into their pajamas, cracked a bottle of moscato that they didn't bother getting glasses for, and snuggled into the master bedroom.

Over the duration of her three day long stay at Shell Cottage, Amelia did not check her phone once.

uh oh spaghettio