ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHT [THE BURROW]

Christmas at the Burrow was crowded that year.

With both Bellamy and Fleur pregnant, Amelia and Fred running around with their son who was just learning to walk, Andromeda Tonks and her grandson, Teddy Lupin, the entire Weasley family along with their significant others, and, most unexpectedly, Narcissa Black—freshly divorced—the kitchen was filled to the brim with friends and family.

They all sat around the table in order to exchange gifts, and Amelia offered to go first.

"Alright, so, since it's Oliver's first Christmas, this is more of a gift for you than it is for him." Amelia said as she slid a pristinely wrapped present across the table to her husband.

He raised his eyebrows at her, but took the package nonetheless and tore it open ruthlessly.

Inside the parcel was a little baby onesie with the words WORLD'S BEST BIG BROTHER embroidered upon it.

"What." Was all Fred could get out, and when his wife nodded excitedly, he shot up from his seat and barrelled across the room to lift her out of her chair.

He all but ran around the room with her in his arms, squeezing her so tightly that she could barely breathe.

"Freddie, baby." She wheezed. "Kind of pregnant with your children right now. Don't squish me too much."

Bellamy, pregnant with twins of her own, stood on wobbly legs and looked at her sister. "Children?" She burst.

Amelia grinned. "Looks like we're both having twins, sissy dearest."

Molly nearly fainted out of excitement.

After presents were exchanged and dessert was devoured, the three pregnant women collapsed on the couch together.

Oliver crawled over to his mother, tapping expectantly on her shin, and she pulled him into her lap, where he curled up with his head on her chest and fell asleep.

"Who'd have thought we'd all be pregnant at the same time?" Fleur asked, and her voice sounded tired.

Bellamy laughed, one hand going to rest over her belly. "Funny how things work out, aye?"

"Our poor husbands." Amelia remarked with a roll of her brown eyes. "Godric, I dunno how I'll survive without alcohol for another eight months."

Narcissa Black came into the room a few moments later, and despite the fact that Amelia had seen her once a week for the past six months, it was still strange to see the woman in colors other than just black. In honor of the holiday, she wore a green sweater and a long, black skirt.

"Hello, dears." She said kindly.

It had taken the others quite a while to warm up to her, no matter how nice she was to them. They still saw her as the wife of a prominent Death Eater.

Amelia went to stand up and greet her, but Narcissa held up a hand. "Oh, don't get up, love. I just wondered if I could take Oliver off your hands for a moment." She offered.

"You don't have to, Cissy." Amelia smiled up at her. "Besides, I don't want to take you away from Andromeda—the two of you seemed to be getting on quite well." She said as she adjusted her son in her lap.

Narcissa waved her hand in dismissal. "Draco doesn't ever let me baby him anymore. You'll have to excuse me for wanting to get as much time with the little ones as I can, since my own son doesn't appreciate it."

"Well, alright." The young mother conceded. "Come on, Ollie, darling. Go see Auntie Narcissa."

enjoy friends