New Orleans

Caroline's POV
     I woke up, and put on my strapless blue dress, with my blue heels. I then went downstairs, and out the door. I put all of the boxes in my car last night. Today is when move. A fresh start. It is around 4 AM, I should arrive around 6 PM. I got in my Blue Jeep, and drove down the driveway.

      I am finally saying goodbye to my home town, the town I grew up in. I never really had any friends, I did have one. She was my best friend, but she left 2 years ago. She is Katerina Petrova. We had a lot of fun together. I wonder where she is now?

    14 hours later, I arrived in New Orleans. I drove to my apartment, it's in the French Quarter. I parked, and got out of my car. I went inside, and seen Gloria. She said, " Caroline."

   I said, " Hey, Gloria."

  She smiled and said, " Here's your key. Do you need help with the boxes?"

   I grabbed the key, and said, " No. I should be fine. But thanks anyway."

   She nodded, and I went outside. I grabbed two boxes out of my car, and went inside. I carried them upstairs and to my apartment. I went downstairs, and out to my car. I grabbed two more boxes, and went to carry then inside. But I bumped into someone, and dropped the boxes. Luckily, there was no glass in there. I said, " Crap!"

     The person I bumped into said, " I'm sorry. Here let me help."

   I looked at him and he was handsome. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and is wearing a suit. I said, " No, it's fine. I can get it."

   He said, " It's the least I can do."

   I nodded, and I picked up on of the boxes, and he picked up the other. He then followed me to my apartment. He helped me move in the rest of my boxes. We finished carrying the other 3 boxes up to my apartment. We set them down, and I said, " Thank you, for helping."

   He said, " No problem. So, you just move here?"

   I said, " Yeah. I wanted to live in New Orleans for years. I just finally decided to move. Anyway, I already wasted most of your time."

   He smiled and said, " It was nothing. I'm Elijah, Elijah Mikaelson."

    He held out his hand. I shook it and said, " Caroline Forbes. Nice to meet you."

  He smiled and left. I unpacked all the boxes with in another 2 hours. It was all done by 10. My apartment has a guest room with a full size bed, a master bedroom with a queen size bed, along with an adjoining bathroom. There's a walk in closet, and there is a balcony in my room. The living room, and kitchen is spacious. There is a wall sized window, in the living room, that overlooks the Quarter. I think I am going to love it here.

     After I was done unpacking, I went and got a shower, then I put on my pjs. I then went to sleep. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.