Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals

Caroline's POV
    I woke up in a strange place. I sat up, and looked around the room. I was laying on a queen size bed, and there was paintings all around the walls. I then heard someone say, " Morning, love."

   I looked to my left, and Klaus was sitting on a chair by the balcony. I then remembered everything from last night. I was getting ready for dinner at the Mikaelsons, when someone showed up at my door. I then woke up in a strange place, the guy bit my neck. Klaus was there, he bit the guys neck, and ripped the guys heart out. He had veins under his eyes, and golden eyes.

I touched my neck, and didn't feel anything. That's weird, That Diego guy, bit my neck. Klaus said, " You must be confused. Let me explain."

I said, " Explain, cause I am confused, right now. Yesterday, you had golden eyes, and veins underneath, along with fangs, and that Diego guy bit my neck. Yet there is no wound."

    He said, " I had hoped to keep you out of this whole mess. I never intended on you getting mixed up in this. The reason why you have no wound is because of Vampire Blood healed you."

   I said, " What?"

   He said, " Vampires, Witches, Werwolves are all real."

    I said, " How can they be real? They are just myths for children."

     He said, " Let me tell you a story. It goes back a thousand years ago. My family, and I were all human in the beginning. It was just my 7 siblings and my parents. One fateful night, I wanted to go out and see the men turn into wolves. My little brother, Henrik, begged me to take him with me. I took him with me to see the men turn into wolves. He had ran off, and I couldn't find him. It took five minutes, but I was to late, the wolves had killed him. It was my fault, that he died. So, after Henrik died, my father turned to the witch, Ayana. He wanted her to make us into a species more deadlier than the Wolves. My father wanted us to be the dominant species. Ayana denied my father, so he turned to my mother. She was also a witch, so she made the spell. She went against all things good, and went against nature itself, and used dark magic. That night, our father gave us wine, laced with blood. He then slid his sword through our hearts. I seen him kill all my siblings, and then he came for me. I begged for mother, or Freya to help, but Mother held Freya back from helping me. He then slid his sword through my heart. We woke up with an insatiable hunger. Our father forced us to drink the blood of a village girl. Then we became the First Vampires to walk the Earth. What they didn't realize was the weaknesses? We couldn't go in the sun, the sun burned our skin. Our mother, and Freya made us Daylight rings, and then we were allowed to walk in the sun. The villagers that once welcomed us into their homes, could shut us out. The tree that gave us immortality, could take it away, so we burned it to the ground. The flowers that were at the base of the tree, burned to the touch, and prevented compulsion."

     I said, " Whats compulsion?"

  He said, " Vampires can control humans by compelling them. Originals can compel Vampires and Humans, but no one can compel Originals."

    I said, " Okay. Who are the Originals?"

   He said, " I will get to that, right now listen. Anyway, what my mother and father didn't anticipate was the thirst for blood. One night, I killed my first human and then we became known of my mothers indiscretions. She had an affair with a werewolf chief of our village. My father was raged more than anyone, he killed my mothers lover, and his family. He eventually found that I could be a secret weapon against any being that dare to threaten our family. He made me the monster I am. He made me bloodthirsty. Anyone who had came after our family, I had killed them. Father wanted me to be the secret weapon, because I am stronger, and faster than any other supernatural creature, except for Elijah. Elijah is the only one that is as fast, and strong as me. Finn my eldest brother wasn't as strong as me, because he never liked to fight, and hated being immortal. He had wanted to die, and he had gotten his wish. He had died because of an enemy of ours, had found a white oak stake and killed him. We thought there was no more white oak left, but we were wrong. We killed the people who went after our brother, and Father took the last white oak they had. Father said he had burned them for good."

Vampire Love Story (Klaroline) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara