Engagement

Caroline's POV
    It has been 4 months, since Bekah's and Marcel's wedding. Marcel, and Bekah moved to the plantation house, for privacy. Everyone is happy. Klaus and I are happy. I woke up, and Klaus wasn't beside me in bed. I sat up, and someone said, " Don't move, love."

    I turned to my side, and Klaus was sitting in a chair beside the bed. He was shirtless, and drawing in his sketch book. I said, " How long have you been up?"

   He said, " Two hours. I didn't want to wake you. You looked peaceful, and beautiful. The sun was shining the perfectly on you, and I just had to sketch it."

    I smiled, and got off the bed. I walked over to him, and he closed his sketch book. I said, " Can I see?"

  He said, " Love, it's not finished."

   I said, " Come on. Let me see, please."

  He sighed and handed me the sketch book. He stood up, and looked over my shoulder. I opened the book, and it was a drawing of me sleeping, and the sun shining in on me. It was amazing. I put the sketch book down on the bedside table. I turned and faced him.

   I said, " It's beautiful."

   He said, " So, you like it?"

   I said, " Like it? I love it. Almost as much as I love you."

   He smirked and said, " I love you, sweetheart."

     I kissed his lips. After a few minutes, we pulled away. He said, " Mother wanted me to tell you. Father and her are throwing a party tonight."

   I said, " Whats the occasion?"

   He said, " I don't really know. She wouldn't say what it was."

   I nodded, and said, " I gotta get dressed. I wanted to see Bekah."

    He said, " I wanted to spend today with you."

   I said, " You say that everyday. You can sped today with Marcel. You and him haven't really spent much time together."

   He nodded. I kissed his cheek, and went into the closet. I put on my blue skirt, my black crop top, and my black heels. I walked out of the closet, and he was pulling his shirt over his head. We went downstairs to the kitchen. I gave him a blood bag, and I grabbed one for me.

    We finished drinking the blood, and walked out to the courtyard. Kat, Elijah, Kol, and Davina were sitting in the courtyard. Kat said, " Care. Where are you going?"

   I said, " We are going to see Bekah and Marcel. Wanna come?"

   Kat said, " Yes. I haven't seen her in like forever."

   Davina said, " I wanna come."

   Kol stood up and said, " What? I thought you wanted to spend today with me, darling."

   I said, " Kol, we all know Davina likes to spend more time with Bekah than you."

  He said, " Oh, really? Does Nik know you prefer Rebekah over him?"

    I said, " Klaus knows I prefer him over anyone. I like spending time with Bekah, but I also love spending time with Klaus."

   Klaus said, " Elijah, what is the reason mother is throwing this party, tonight?"

   Elijah said, " Mother didn't tell you? Huh? It is because it has been 300 years, since we came and built New Orleans. Mother and Father wanted to celebrate."

    Klaus said, " Whose all going to be here?"

  Elijah said, " All of the factions. The wolves. The Vampires. The Witches. I am heading over to the bayou to talk with the wolves. Niklaus, would you like to come?"