Klaroline Wedding

Caroline's POV
It has been 3 months, and today is my wedding day. Everything is perfect. Us girls stayed at the plantation house for my bachelorette party. The boys went to France for Nik's bachelor party, Elijah's idea. Anyway, I woke up, and the curtains opened. The sun shined on my face, I opened my eyes and was met with 4 smiling girls.

Freya said, " Come on, Care. Get up."

Kat said, " Its your wedding day."

I got out of bed, and said, " Let me get a shower, and I will be out."

They nodded, and I walked into the bathroom. I got a shower, and put on my robe. I walked into the room, and Bekah handed me a blood bag. I drank it, and Davina said, " Care, sit."

I nodded, and sat down at the vanity. Davina did my hair, and Freya did my makeup. Davina, Bekah, and Kat already had their bridesmaids dresses on, and their hair and makeup was done. Freya has a black, knee length dress. Kat kept looking at her phone, and has a worried expression.

Once my hair and makeup was done, I turned around and said, " Kat, what's wrong? You seem worried."

She said, " Nothing. I promise. Get your dress on."

I nodded, and went into the bathroom with my dress. I put on my strapless, white dress with ruffles, and my white heels. I then walked out to the room, and Kat, and Bekah were pacing the floor. Davina and Freya wasn't in the room.

I said, " Seriously? What the hell is going on? Where's Davina and Freya?"

Bekah said, " We need to tell her."

Kat said, " Nothing is wrong. Davina and Freya went to check on the guests, and make sure they arrived."

I said, " Nice try. You're lying."

Kat said, " No, I'm not."

I said, " Josh, and Mikael are making sure the guests arrive. So spill."

Kat sighed and looked at Bekah. Bekah said, " Marcel, Elijah, Kol, and Nik aren't in New Orleans. The jet didn't land yet."

I shouted, " What?!!"

Kat said, " Care, calm down."

I said, " How am I supposed to calm down? Nik isn't even here, we are supposed to get married!"

Bekah said, " Freya and Davina went to talk with mother and father, to see why they didn't get here yet."

I paced the floor, and started hyperventilating. Kat grabbed my by the shoulders, and said, " Deep breaths, Care. Deep breaths. You need to calm down. They should be here any minute."

I took a few deep breaths, and said, " Give me my phone."

Bekah said, " Why?"

I said, " I need to call Nik and see where the hell he is!"

Kat said, "Not going to happen. Bekah, Freya, Davina, and I have this under control. You can't speak or see Klaus till the wedding."

I said, " Seriously? Now is not the time for superstitions, Kat. The man I am supposed to be marrying isn't even here!!"

Bekah's phone buzzed and she sighed. I said, " What is it?"

Bekah said, " The jet just landed."

Kat said, " The wedding is in ten minutes. They better get here fast."

I took a few deep breaths, and paced the floor again. Bekah and Kat was trying to get me to calm down.