Games

Caroline's POV
    I woke up around 4 AM, and Klaus wasn't in bed. I felt a breeze, and looked towards the balcony. The doors were open, I got out of bed. I grabbed Klaus's shirt off the floor, and put it on, to cover me. I walked towards the balcony, and he was leaning against the rail, looking over the city. I leaned against the door frame, and just looked at him.

   After a few minutes, he said, " You're Staring, love."

    He turned around and faced me. I said, " I'm admiring."

    He smirked, and I said, " What are you doing up?"

   He said, " Couldn't sleep."

    I said, " Whats on your mind?"

   He said, " Nothing, love. Just the city. After the 300 years that we have built this city, and the 300 years that I am king. I can finally share it with a true queen fit for a king."

     I blushed and walked towards him. I stopped in front of him, and he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I said, " Nik, I'm not a queen."

   He said, " What did you call me?"

     I said, " I have been spending too much time with Bekah. Sorry, I guess it just rolled off the tongue."

   He said, " Nonsense. I love when you say it, you should call me that more often. You are a queen, even if you don't believe it. You are full of light, stubborn, and know how to lead. You are going to be a perfect queen."

    I blushed and said, " That's what you say. What if I actually suck at leading others?"

   He said, " You won't, my love. If anyone defies you bring them to me, I will deal with them."

    I giggled, and said, " Want to go back to bed?"

    He said, " I got a better idea."

    He then kissed my lips. I kissed back. Next thing I knew, we were on our bed, and he was towering over me. I flipped us over, so I was on top. He growled at my actions, and I smirked. Things got heated, and crazier for the next few hours.

11AM
     We never did go back to sleep. We had some fun for the last 8 hours. I laid there with my head on his bare chest. He said, " What are you thinking about, love?"

     I looked up at him and said, " Nothing. I am just happy."

   He smirked, and I leaned in and kissed his lips. I bit his lip, and he growled. He flipped us over, so he was towering over me. He leaned down to kiss me again, when the door to our room burst open. Nik collapsed beside me and I pulled the sheet up to cover me. There stood Kat.

   I said, " What the hell, Kat?"

   She said, " No. The answer is no! Stop!"

   Nik said, " What are you talking about, Katerina?"

   Kat said, " I am talking about the growling, and the screaming, Elijah and I couldn't go back to sleep for 8 HOURS! We don't want to hear anymore of it!"

     I hid my face in Nik's chest and giggled. I heard the door shut, and Nik said, " She's gone, love."

     I looked up at him and he chuckled. I said, " We should get up."

   A voice said, " Damn right, you should get up. We don't want to hear anymore of it, darling."

     I shouted, " Kol, shut the hell up and mind your own damn business!"

    Nik and I laughed. I went to get out of bed, but he said, " Where are you going, love?"

   I pecked his lips, and said, " We have to get up or they will be back up here, to make us get up."