Moving and an Engagement?

Caroline's POV
    I woke up, with my head on Klaus's chest. I looked up, and he was still sleeping peacefully. I quietly, got out of bed, and out of my room. I decided to let him sleep, I mean he does look so peaceful and handsome. I went into the kitchen, and made some coffee. When the coffee was done, someone said, " Good morning, my love."

   I turned around, and there stood Klaus. He ran his hand through this hair, and I said, " Morning. Coffee?"

    He nodded, and I poured coffee into two cups. I put mine on the island, and handed him his coffee. He pecked my lips, and I said, " I will be right back, let me go get dressed."

    I went to walk off, but he grabbed my arm. I turned around, and he said, " When are you going to move in with me, love?"

   I said, " I don't know. I mean we got into that fight, when we talked about it."

   He said, " Do you still want to move in with me?"

   I said, " Yes. Of course."

    I pecked his lips, and walked to my room. I went into my closet, and put on my jeans, blue crop top, and my black heels. I walked out of my room, and heard people talking. I walked into the kitchen, and seen Kat, Bekah, Davina, Freya and Klaus.

      I got my coffee, and took a sip. I said, " What are you girls doing here?"

   Davina said, " We need to have a girls day. It's urgent."

   I said, " Whats so urgent?"

   Bekah said, " Marcel proposed to me! We are getting married!"

    I squealed and hugged Bekah. Klaus said, " He did what? He never talked to me about this!"

     Bekah said, " Does he have to? He talked to father, Elijah, Mother, and Kol."

    Klaus said, " He talked to everyone else, but me! I am your brother, Rebekah. I should've known a head of time!"

    I walked over to Klaus, and grabbed his hand. I said, " Come with me."

   He looked down to the ground, and followed me to my room. I closed the door, and he looked at me. I said, " Klaus, Marcel and Rebekah love each other. He doesn't have to speak to you about marrying Rebekah. They have been together for years, let them be together. Just accept that Marcel is marrying your little sister. He wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

   Klaus sighed and said, " I will accept it. But she is my littlest sister, and I will always protect her."

   I said, " You can still protect her, and she will always be your little sister. She still loves you. She just wants to spend the rest of her life with Marcel and her family."

   He said, " Alright, love."

     I said, " You are going to need to apologize to her."

   He said, " I will, love."

     I nodded, and kissed his lips. The kiss was supposed to be a small kiss, but turned into a full blown makeout session. He walked backwards, till his knees hit the bed. He sat down, and I straddled his lap.

      Then my bedroom door, swung open, and the person that opened the door said, " Told you. They are in here making out! Davina you owe me twenty bucks."

    Klaus and I pulled away, I got off of his lap, and there stood Kat in the doorway. I said, " We will be out in a minute."

   Kat smirked, and nodded. She walked out of my room, and down the hallway. Klaus and I laughed. He stood up, and I said, " We should get out there."