Truth

Caroline's POV
It has been 4 months, since I gave birth to Henrik. Everything is good. Henrik keeps crying constantly at night, and doesn't stop till I pick him up. Elijah, Kol, Davina, Kat, and Freya come over and see their nephew. Nik came over once with Elijah over the last 4 months. He seems to like Henrik. Henrik calms down in his arms, I guess Henrik wants his dad. I know, I miss Nik.

Anyway, I woke up, and put on my jeans, and my blue crop top, with my black heels. I went to the temporary nursery for Henrik. Marcel and Bekah helped me out with it, we didn't know how long I will be staying here. We still can't find a way to get Nik's memories back. I walked in, and he wasn't in his crib. I heard his crying, coming from downstairs. I sped to the kitchen, and Bekah was drinking coffee, and Marcel was holding Henrik and feeding him.

I said, " Morning."

Marcel said, " Sorry, if he woke you. He was crying, so I went and got him before you woke up."

I said, " You didn't have to. He may be your nephew, but I can take care of him, he is my son."

Bekah said, " Care, you haven't slept in the passed 4 months, since you had Henrik. We wanted to give you a break. When was the last time you had blood?"

I said, " Probably like 4 days ago."

Bekah and Marcel gave me a look. I sighed, and Bekah passed me two blood bags. I drank them, I guess I was thirsty.

I said, " You don't have to give me a break. I am perfectly fine, taking care of him on my own."

Marcel said, " Just take the help. We are here to help, no matter what."

Bekah said, " Plus, us girls are going out today."

I said, " What about Henrik? Who is going to take care of him?"

Marcel said, " His uncles are going to."

I said, " Really? Are you sure you boys can handle a 4 month old baby?"

Bekah said, " They can, and they will. Even though Nik may not know he is Henrik's father, and your husband, he will also be helping."

I said, " You are never going to give up, are you?"

I heard the front door open and close. A minute later, Nik, Kol, Elijah, Kat, Freya and Davina came into the kitchen. Kat said, " What did she say?"

Freya said, " She is going."

Davina said, " Caroline is going, she needs a girls day. You spent every minute of everyday with Henrik, you need a day with us girls."

I said, " Do I have to?"

Elijah said, " Yes, Caroline. Go have fun. We can take care of Henrik."

I looked at the girls, and they had a pleasing look in their eyes. I sighed and said, " Are you sure, you can take care of him?"

Kol said, " Yes, darling. Go."

I said, " Fine."

The girls jumped for joy, and Kat said, " Let's go."

I said, " Okay. Elijah, Call me, if anything happens."

Elijah said, " Nothing, will happen."

I went over to Marcel and kissed Henriks head. I walked out of the house, with the girls. Kat, Davina and I got in Kat's car. Bekah and Freya went in Bekah's car. I had no idea where we were going, so I decided to ask, " Where are you taking me?"