First Date

Caroline's POV
    It has been a month, since I found out about the Supernaturals. I am fine with it, now. Everything is perfect. I woke up to someone knocking on my apartment door. I got out of bed, and walked through the apartment. I opened the door, and there stood Davina. She came in and said, " Did you tell Kol to make huge Gestures towards me?"

      I closed the door, and went to the kitchen. I said, " What do you mean?"

  She said, " For the last week, I wake up to roses, chocolates, or dark objects. Kol gave them to me. This morning I went to go downstairs, but was met by roses in the courtyard spelled in my name. Did you tell him to do these things?"

I made some coffee, and poured it into two cups. I said, " I told him to make a grand gesture. Not a million."

We took a sip of my coffee, and she said, " He keeps asking me out, and won't stop!"

I said, " Just go out with him."

She said, " No. He's Kol."

I said, " Just because he is Kol. That isn't a reason. Give him a chance."

She sighed and said, " Fine. I better go."

I nodded, and she walked out of my apartment. I went to my room, and put on my jeans, my red crop top, and my black heels. I went to the kitchen, and finished drinking my coffee. I got a text on my phone, from Klaus.

   K-Want to go out on a date tonight, love?

C- Sure.

K- I will be over at 5 to pick you up.

C- See you then.

   I turn off my phone and squealed!! I can't believe he finally asked me out. I mean I kept denying liking him, but it changed a month ago. I mean I do like him. I have 4 hours till our date. I decided to text Kat.

C- Could you come over? It's important.

K- Be there in a few.

I turned off my phone. Two minutes later, someone knocked on my door. I went over, and opened it. There was Kat.

    I said, " That was fast."

  She said, " I'm a vampire with super speed."

      We laughed and I stepped aside to let her in. She walked inside and said, " Whats so important?"

   I said, " Klaus asked me out."

   She said, " It took him this long to ask you out."

   I said, " What do you mean?"

  She said, " Klaus, we told him to ask you out, 3 months ago. We knew he liked you, and it was obvious you like him."

I said, "It's not that obvious. Is it?"

She said, " You blush each time he walks into a room. You are always giggly, and smiley around him. You may have kept saying you were friends, but it seemed like it was something more."

I said, " Fine. I need your help to help me pick out a dress for tonight."

She said, " When's your date?"

I said, " At 5. Only 4 hours."

She said, " We need to get started."

I nodded and we went to my room. She went into my closet and started looking though my dresses. She threw possibles on the bed. It took her 3 hours, to help choose a dress.