Queen

Caroline's POV
    It has been 5 months, since Nik died, and I found out I was pregnant. Kat and Elijah called off their wedding, because it was a couple weeks after Nik's death. We looked for a spell to bring Nik back, and couldn't find one. I finally stopped crying myself to sleep at night, and I am coping with his death. Everyone else is coping too.

     Anyway, I woke up, and got out of bed. I went to the closet and put on my strapless blue dress, with my black leather jacket, and my blue heels. I started showing two months ago, and my jeans don't fit. I went out of the room and downstairs. Elijah was on the phone in the courtyard, he seen me and smiled. I smiled at him, and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it.

     Elijah came into the kitchen, and sighed. I said, " Whats wrong?"

    He said, " The factions are going at each other's throats for the last 4 months. Niklaus always kept them in line. I can't even make sure they don't tear each other's throats apart."

    I said, " And?"

  He sighed and said, " They need their queen. You need to finally take your place. We were supposed to introduce you as queen to New Orleans, the night Niklaus passed."

    I said, " I will take my place, IF you and Kat have your wedding."

   He said, " Really? We cancelled it because Niklaus isn't here to be my best man, and he wasn't here to witness it. I want my favorite brother there at my wedding."

   I said, " Elijah, he would want you and Kat to be happy. We can take pictures of the wedding. Plus, it can take years to find a spell to bring him back."

   He said, " Alright. The wedding is back on."

   I smiled, and hugged him. Kat came into the kitchen and said, " Hey. What's going on?"

   I said, " You and Elijah are getting married!"

   She said, " What?"

  Elijah said, " Katerina, she backed me into a corner."

   I said, " I didn't back you into anything. I just convinced him that Nik would want you and Elijah to be happy."

   Kat said, " Fine. Wedding is back on. When would it be?"

    Elijah said, " How about in two weeks?"

  Kat said, " Sounds good."

    I said, " Alright."

  Elijah said, " Caroline, the party will be tonight, for New Orleans to introduce their queen."

    I said, " How would you get a party done in 4 hours?"

   Kat said, " Excuse me. Have you met Bekah, Esther, Freya, Davina and I? We also have Marcel, Kol, Mikael, and Elijah to help."

   I said, " What about me?"

    Elijah said, " You need to worry about your child, not planning a party. Mother said for you to not stress too much."

   I said, " It's planning a party? How could I get stressed?"

  Kat said, " Im sorry, Care Bear. But I'm with Elijah on this one. You get stressed when someone puts something in the wrong place."

     I sighed and said, " No, I don't."

  Freya and Davina came into the kitchen. Freya said, "What are you talking about?"

  Kat said, " How Care gets stressed when she plans parties?"