Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement

Caroline's POV
   It has been 4 months, since Klaus and I talked about the letter. Esther, Freya, and Davina did the spell on the white oak stake and only Mikael, Esther, Elijah and Klaus know where it  is. They didn't want to risk everyone knowing where it is. I forgave Klaus 3 months ago. We are happy. We are planning our wedding. We decided on a fall wedding, so in about 3 months is the wedding.

    My maid of honor is Kat, my bridesmaids are Bekah and Davina. Klaus's best man is Elijah, his groomsmen is Kol, and Marcel. The color theme is Blue. The flowers are going to be roses. The wedding is going to be held at the Plantation house garden, and the reception will be held here at the compound. Everyone is happy.

    Anyway, I woke up with my head on Klaus's chest. I looked up, and he was looking down at Me. I said, " Were you watching me sleep?"

   He said, " It's romantic, love."

   I said, " It's creepy."

  He said, " It's romantic."

   I sat up, and said, " It isn't romantic. It is creepy."

   He chuckled, and pecked my lips. I said, " So, are you boys going to get your tuxes?"

   He said, " Yeah. Why did you need help choosing your dress?"

   I got out of bed, and said, " You aren't going."

   I walked into the closet, and put on my purple dress with my purple heels. I walked out of the closet, and he stood up from the bed. He walked over to me, and said, " I never asked if I wanted to go."

    I said, " You didn't. But it was implied."

   He said, " Well, do you want me to go?"

   I said, " Bekah and Kat will have your head, if you see my dress."

   He smirked and said, " Luckily, I can't die, and I am stronger than them."

    I said, " No need to be a smart ass. You still can't see my dress, so now you aren't going."

   He put his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in, and I was about to close the gap between us, when the door to our room burst open. We pulled apart, and there stood Kat. She looked between Klaus and I. She said, " Did I interrupt something?"

   Klaus said, " Yes."

   I said, " No, Kat. What did you need?"

   She smiled, and said, " Elijah proposed!!"

   We both squealed and I hugged her. I said, " Oh my god, Kat! I am happy for you."

   Elijah stood by the doorway, and said, " By the squealing. I'm guessing she is happy."

    I looked and seen Elijah. I went over, and hugged him. He was shocked, at first, but then hugged back. I said, " You need to lighten up, Elijah. We are going to be family soon enough."

    Elijah said, " You always have been Family, Caroline."

   I smiled and Klaus said, " I'm happy for you Katerina and Elijah. Now, can I have my fiancé back, please."

   Kat said, " You get to have her all the time, maybe Care wants to spend sometime with us girls."

     Klaus glared at Kat, and I stood between them. I said, " Klaus, leave her alone. Kat us girls get to spend all day together. We are getting the dresses today. I will be downstairs in 5."

   Kat nodded and her and Elijah left the room. Once the door was closed, Klaus attacked my lips. I was shocked at first, but then kissed him back. After a few minutes, I pulled away. He pouted and I said, " No."