Confusion

Caroline's POV
    I woke up in a dark room, I couldn't move. My hands and legs were chained to the chair, I was sitting in. I heard footsteps and then the door opening. I said, " Who are you?"

   The man came into the light, and I recognized him. He was the one that showed up  at my door, and then everything went black. The man said, " Apologies, my lady. Diego."

    I said, " What do you want with me?"

   Diego said, " I don't want anything to do with you. Honestly I could care less."

   I said, " Why?"

    He said, " I need you as leverage against the Mikaelsons."

   I said, " What do they have to do with me?"

   He said, " That's enough questions."

   Veins showed under his eyes, and he bit my neck. Everything went black again.

Klaus's POV
    Katerina, and Rebekah went to Caroline's apartment for something of Caroline's for the locator spell. Elijah and Marcellus went to talk with the vampires that are still in the Quarter. Kol, Father and I had to stay here and make sure mother, Davina, and Freya have everything for the spell.

Katerina and Rebekah arrived ten minutes later. We gathered in the study. Katerina said, " We got her hairbrush, and her necklace. This should help."

Mother said, " That's great, dear. Davina, Freya join hands."

Mother, Freya, and Davina joined hands, and started to chant. Five minutes later, they stopped chanting. Freya looked at the map and said, " There. Big Auggies Bayou Bar. That's where she is."

Rebekah, Kol, Katerina, Father and I flashed to the bar. When we arrived, it was deserted, no signs of life.

Father said, " Seems quite. Too quite."

We nodded, and then about 30 vampires gathered around us. We each looked at each other and nodded. We started killing all the vampires. Of course, my bite made the vampires suffer more. Rebekah, Kol, and Father finished off the rest of them. Katerina and I went inside the bar, and didn't see anyone.

    I heard Caroline scream, and ran to a room that has stairs. It leads down to the basement. Katerina and I go down the stairs, and there is only one room. The door is cracked open. I looked in and seen Diego hitting and biting Caroline. The thought of someone else's hands on her makes my blood boil. I slammed the door open, and Diego turned around.

    Caroline was making muffled sounds, but seemed relieved at the sight of me and Katerina. Diego said, " What do you want?"

   I said, " I personally want you to suffer for what you did to her. But alas don't have time to dally."

    I then showed my fangs, and jumped Diego. I bit his neck, and then ripped his head off. When I was done, I looked to find Caroline looking at me with a look of confusion and fear. I never wanted her to see me like this. I got the chains off of her, and the mouth gag out of her mouth.

     I helped her stand, since she almost fell down. After walking towards the door, I looked at her, and she fainted. I picked her up bridal style, and carried her upstairs. Katerina followed me. We walked to the outside of the bar, and seen Father, Rebekah and Kol all bloody.

   Rebekah said, " Is she alright?"

    I said, " She just fainted. She should be fine. Although we do have an urgent matter to sort out, once we get to the Compound."

    They nodded, and we sped to the Compound. We walked inside to see Marcellus, Freya Davina, Elijah and Mother sitting there in the courtyard.

    I said, " Rebekah take Caroline to a room, and get her cleaned up. Will you?"

   Rebekah said, " Yes, Nik."

   She came over to me, and took Caroline into her own arms. She then carried Caroline up to a room, Katerina followed. I said, " We need to discuss something."

   They nodded, and we sat down in the courtyard. Kol said, " Nik, spit it out."

      I sighed and said, " So, she seen me bite and rip Diego's heart out. What are we going to do? She is going to ask questions."

      Elijah said, " We need to keep her safe. How about we compel her?"

  Davina said, " No. You are not compelling her. If you want her safe, then tell he the truth."

    Everyone nodded, with what Davina said. Mother said, " Who shall tell her?"

   I shrugged. I then felt all eyes land on me. I said, " Why are you staring at me?"

    Elijah said, " Niklaus, you talk with Caroline."

   I said, " Why me? Why not Rebekah, or Katerina?"

   Father said, " Niklaus, you may be able to help her through the confusion of everything. You may be able to have her understand better."

   I said, " Fine. I will do it in the morning. When she is feeling better."

    Fifteen minutes later, Rebekah and Katerina came downstairs. They sat down, and Katerina said, " She is fine. We fed her some vampire blood to help heal her wounds. She is sleeping right now."

    I said, " Which room is she in? I would like to see her."

   Rebekah said, " She is in the guest room in your wing, Nik. The one across from your room."

    I nodded, and sped upstairs to my wing of the house. I remembered I had blood all over me. I decided to clean myself up, before I scare her even more. I went into my bathroom. I got a shower.

   I put on my black jeans, and my burgundy Henley shirt. I grabbed my sketch book, and then went across the hall to Caroline's room. I opened the door, and she was sleeping. I quietly entered the room, and sat down in a chair, sitting by the balcony.

    She was sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful. I opened my sketch book, and started to draw Caroline. She looks so beautiful, while she is sleeping.