Amnesia

Caroline's POV
    Nik said, " Its 1904. Of course."

     Bekah said, " What is the last thing you remember?"

  Nik said, " We were at a bar, and were drinking."

  Marcel said, " Who was there?"

    Nik said, " Marcel, Father, Elijah, and Rebekah. I finally let You and Rebekah be together. I see Elijah is still with Katerina."

    I had tears streaming down my face, and I sped upstairs to my room. I sat down on the bed, and cried. He doesn't remember me, or anything else.

   Bekah's POV
       Caroline sped upstairs. Nik said, " Who was that?"

   Elijah said, " Rebekah go check on Caroline."

    I nodded, and sped upstairs to Caroline's and Nik's room. I knocked on the door, and heard Caroline sobbing. I opened the door, and she was moving around the room. She was putting her clothes into a suitcase.

     I said, " Caroline, What are you doing?"

   Care said, " He is back. But he doesn't remember me or anything else that happened between us. I figured I would stay at the plantation house for a while."

    I said, " Caroline, I'm sure he would get his memory back soon. Freya did say there would be side effects of the spell. It would take some time, but he will remember you."

   Caroline said, " I just can't stay here, knowing he doesn't remember me."

   I walked over to her and hugged her. I said, " You can stay at the plantation house with Marcel and I. Until we get Nik's memory back. We would be glad to have you there."

    She smiled, and I helped her pack her clothes.

Nik's POV
     Rebekah went upstairs after that girl, Caroline. She seems familiar somehow, I don't remember seeing her before. She is entrancing, even though we never spoke. Kol threw me two blood bags, and I drank them. I didn't realize that I was this thirsty for blood.

    I said, " So, what are you wearing?"

  Elijah said, " We are wearing clothes."

   I said, " What century is this?"

  Kol said, " It is 2010."

    I said, " What? How can that be? What happened?"

  Mother said, " Niklaus, you died five months ago, and we brought you back. Marcel and Rebekah got married a year ago. Davina and Kol are together. We met Davina ten years ago, and we tried to save her life. But we just put her into more danger, and had to finish the ritual and she had to die, thankfully she was resurrected. Katerina and Elijah are engaged."

I said, " How did I die?"

Marcel said, " You were protecting the people you love. You didn't want anyone to end up dead, so you made sure everyone was out of the compound. You were taken on by a pack of wolves and two Bennett covens."

I nodded, and went over to the bourbon. I poured me a glass and drank it. I sat down and said, " Anything else I missed?"

   Kol said, " Nope."

   Davina, Freya, and Katerina went upstairs. Kol, Marcel, Elijah, and I drank bourbon, and talked.

Caroline's POV
   We finished packing my clothes, and Davina, Kat, and Freya came into the room. Kat said, " Where are you going?"

    I said, " I'm going to stay with Bekah and Marcel, until Nik gets his memory back."

   Freya said, " Davina and I will see if there is anything we can find that will help get his memory back. I didn't think Amnesia was a side effect of the spell. I'm sorry, Care."

   I said, " It's not your fault, Freya. It's fine. He will get his memory back soon."

    Freya nodded, and Bekah said, " Alright. I will take your bags down to the car."

  I said, " I can carry my own bags."

   Kat, Freya, Davina, and Bekah gave me a look. Davina said, " Care, you are five months pregnant. You don't need to over exert your self."

   I said, " It's only 4 bags, I can carry them."

  Kat said, " No, your not."

   I huffed and said, " Fine."

    Bekah, Davina, Kat, and Freya grabbed a bag, each and we walked out of the room. We walked downstairs and out through the courtyard. Elijah, Nik, Marcel and Kol were in the courtyard drinking. Elijah came over to me, and said, " Where are you going?"

  I said, " I'm staying with Bekah and Marcel for a little while."

   Elijah said, " Don't you think you and the baby will be safe here."

   I said, " Elijah, I will be fine. It's only until he gets his memory back. Don't worry, I will be over here, sometimes and you can go over there too. Bekah and Marcy will make sure the baby and I am alright. Tell Esther that I am staying at the plantation."

   Elijah said, " Alright."

   Marcy said, " I heard that by the way, Care Bear!"

   I said, " I don't care, Marcy."

   Us girls walked out of the house, and Bekah, Kat and I got in Bekah's car. Freya and Davina are staying at the compound to go through grimoires. We drove to the plantation house.

Nik's POV
   Bekah, Katerina and Caroline left. Freya and Davina walked back into the house, and went upstairs. I said, " So, who is that Caroline?"

   Kol, Marcel, and Elijah looked at each other. I said, " It seems you are all close and protective of her. Why is that?"

   Elijah said, " She is Katerina's friend. They met 7 years ago. Caroline moved here, and didn't realize Katerina was here. She instantly became close with all of us."

   I said, " Was I close to her?"

    Kol mumbled, " Real close."

  Marcel smacked the back of Kol's head, and said, " You were friends. Good friends."

   I said, " What is she? Does she know about the factions?"

   Kol said, " Yes, she does."

   Elijah said, " She is a Wolf."

   I nodded, and we continued to talk for the rest of the day.

  Caroline's POV
      We got everything of mine, settled in Nik's and my room in the plantation house. Kat soon left. Bekah and I ate dinner, and changed into our pjs, and sat in the living room. Marcel came home, around 9 at night. He came into the living room, and sat next to Bekah.

    I said, " How is he?"

  Marcel said, " He is confused, but fine."

   I said, " What did you tell him?"

Marcel said, " We told him about everyone and how we met Davina. Elijah, Kol, and I didn't tell him much about you and him. We only told him that you were both good friends, and you are Kat's friend. You know about the factions. We told him you were a wolf. Cause if we told him what you actually are, he would demand the truth. Also, if we told him you were a vampire, he would question how you are pregnant. We decided it would be best for you and the baby, if he doesn't know the whole truth. In the 1900s, Klaus was ruthless."

   I said, " How ruthless?"

Bekah said, " He killed without remorse. He didn't care about anything. He went out all night, and came back the next morning with blood all over his clothes. It would be best for you, and the baby, if he doesn't know the whole truth. He would probably kill you, if he finds out, and he doesn't have his memories. Let's just wait and see if we can find anything about the amnesia and see how long it lasts."

   I said, " Okay. I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

   They nodded, and I went upstairs to my room. I laid down, and went to sleep.