Transition

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and gasped for air. Everything seemed weird. I could hear people from the street, and jazz playing, and my gums hurt. I felt someone move beside me, and it was Klaus. He put his hand on my back, and rubbed circles. He said, " You are alright, love. Take a deep breath."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Soon, everything seemed to calm down right now. I opened my eyes, and met his deep ocean blue eyes. He said, " Are you alright, love?"

I said, " Yeah."

He said, " How about we get dressed, and we can go to the kitchen and get you a blood bag, to complete your transition?"

At this moment, I felt I was being pulled into a memory.

Memory:
I was standing in front of my full body mirror, in a blue sundress. I turned around, and this guy appears in front of me. He had Icey blue eyes, and black hair. He looked into my eyes, and said, " You aren't going to remember any of this."

Veins pop out of his eyes, and he bites my neck.

End of memory.

Klaus said, " Whats wrong? What happened?"

I said, " It was like a memory or something."

He said, " What happened?"

I said, " I was in my childhood bedroom, and this guy appears. He has black hair, and icey blue eyes. He says, 'You aren't going to remember any of this.' Then he bites my neck, he was a vampire."

He sighed and said, " Do you remember seeing him before?"

I said, " I don't think so. He just seems familiar, as if I know him."

He said, " Let me know if you remember anything else."

I nodded, and got out of bed. I went into the closet, and put on my black dress, with my black heels. I put my hair into a pony tail. Then something else happens.

Memory:
I am standing inside a huge house. I don't remember seeing it before. There was 2 people standing in the living room. It was that guy from before with the black hair, and the icey blue eyes. There was a guy that has blonde brown hair, and blueish greenish eyes.

The guy with dark hair said, " Care, What happened?"

I said, " Nothing. Why did something happen?"

The guy said, " Stefan, tell her."

So, the guy with the blueish greenish eyes is Stefan. Stefan said, " Caroline, Kathrine is here."

I said, " What do you mean? Kathrine Pierce. The one that turned you and Damon."

Stefan nodded. The guy with dark hair is Damon. Damon said, " The very same."

I then heard behind me, " Hello, brothers."

I turned around, and there stood Kat.

End of memory.

I opened my eyes, and Klaus was standing in front of me. He said, " Love, what happened?"

I said, " I was in a huge house. There was 2 people there. They were both Vampires turned by Kat. Kat showed up at the end."

   He said, " What are their names?"

     I said, " Stefan and Damon."

    Klaus curses under his breath and I put my hand on his cheek. I said, " Whats wrong?"