Girls Night

Caroline's POV
    It has been 2 weeks, since the party. I barely seen Klaus since, he found out that Andrew left town. He is paranoid, thinking that Andrew is planning something against one of us. I try and convince him to leave the house, but he won't. Bekah, Kat, Davina, and Freya wanted to help plan the wedding, but I need to speak to Klaus. He won't talk to me, I don't know why. I try and talk with Elijah about Klaus, but he keeps telling me to talk with Klaus.

    Anyway, I woke up, and Klaus wasn't in bed, again. He barely sleeps in our bed, he is always in his office. I went to the closet, and put on my shorts, my red tank top, and my black heels. I walked out of the room, and went downstairs to the kitchen. The girls were in there drinking coffee. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

    Bekah said, " Where's Nik?"

   I said, " He is still in his office, as usual. He won't even speak to me, now."

    Freya said, " I have never seen him like this. I wonder what is actually going on."

    Davina said, " Give him time. I'm sure he will come around."

   I said, " It's been 2 weeks. He isn't sleeping in our room. We barely see each other. We aren't even talking anymore. He won't talk to me about anything."

  Kat said, " Talk with Elijah."

    Speaking of, he walked into the kitchen. Elijah said, " Morning, girls."

   I said, " Elijah. Care to tell me why Klaus is still in his office?"

   Elijah said, " Speak with him."

   I said, " Elijah. I tried to get him to talk to me, but he won't. He just keeps being paranoid, and won't get out of the house."

    Elijah said, " It isn't my place to say. He needs to be the one to tell you."

   I said, " He can't tell me, if he won't even speak to me. Elijah, please."

   Elijah sighed and said, " I will see why he isn't speaking with you."

    I said, " Thank you."

  Elijah nodded, and left the kitchen. Kat said, " We know what you need."

    I said, " Whats that?"

   Freya said, " Girls Day!"

    I said, " Why?"

  Davina said, " You are so tense lately, and are worried about Klaus. You need a day to relax."

    I said, " I am not tense. I will always worry about him, we are supposed to be getting married."

   Bekah said, " You just need a day to relax, and have some fun. Luckily, I already booked the spa."

    I said, " Seriously? You aren't going to take no as an answer, are you?"

  Kat said, " No. If we have to we will drag you out of this house. We are going to the spa, shopping, then we are going out tonight. So we are going to need hot outfits for tonight."

    I said, " Fine."

   The girls squealed, and we walked out of the kitchen. We went to the courtyard,a nod out the front door. Kat, Davina and I got in my car, and Bekah and Freya got in Freya's car. We drove to the spa.

    We arrived at the spa, and got massages. After the spa, we drove to the mall and shopped.

Elijah's POV
    I went upstairs to Niklaus's office. I walked in, and he was at his desk, looking through grimoires to see if he can find another spell that can help him find this wolf. He looked up and said, " Elijah."