Dinner

Caroline's POV
    It has been a year, since Klaus and I had our first date. We are happy together. Everything is perfect. Kol and Davina have been dating for 7 months. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my jeans, my black crop top, and my black heels. I walked to the kitchen and made some coffee. I heard someone yawn, and turned around. Kat was sitting at the island. I forgot she stayed over last night.

     I said, " Coffee?"

  She said, " Yes."

   I poured coffee into a cup, and gave it to her. I poured my coffee into my cup, and sat down at the island. I took a sip of my coffee, and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Klaus.

K- Date tonight, love?

C- Yeah.

K- Pick you up at 5.

C-Where to?

K- It's a surprise

C- I hate surprises.

K- Just wait till tonight, love.

   I turned off my phone, and Kat said, "Let me guess Klaus."

    I said, " It was him."

   She said, " You are sickening. What did he want?"

   I said, " He is picking me up at 5 for a date tonight. He won't tell me where."

Kat said, " It's sounds like we need to go shopping."

I laughed and we finished our coffee. I said, " Let's go get Bekah, Freya and Davina. Make a day of it."

She said, " Yeah. I have to go over there, anyway. I need a blood bag."

I nodded, and we left my apartment. It sounds normal, when they talk about Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches. I am used to it. We walked down the street towards the Compound.

Five minutes later, we arrived at the Compound. Bekah, Klaus, Davina, Freya, Kol, and Elijah were in the courtyard. Kat went to the kitchen to get a blood bag. I walked over, and sat next to Klaus. Bekah said, " What are you doing here, Care Bear?"

I said, " Kat and I are going shopping. We were wondering if you, Freya and Davina wanted to join us?"

Kol said, " I wanted to spend the day with my lovely girl. Nik tell your girlfriend to stop stealing mine."

Klaus chuckled. I said, " I'm not stealing her. She is my best friend."

Kol said, " She's my girlfriend. Elijah help me out here. I'm sure you don't like her stealing Katerina away from you."

Elijah said, " Katerina, does as she pleases. If Katerina, Caroline, Rebekah, Freya and Davina want to go shopping, let them. You could always go with them, Kol."

Kol said, " I am not going shopping with those 5. They need a bunch of clothes. They are horrible to shop with."

Davina said, " Kol, if you want to spend the day with me, then you are going shopping."

Kol said, " I will go shopping with you darling. If Nik, and Elijah can go."

Elijah, and Klaus groaned. Kat came from the kitchen, and sat next to Elijah. Kat said, " Klaus isn't allowed to go."

I said, "Why not?"

She said, " The main reason why we are going shopping is because you are going on a date with him. He can't see the dress, we pick out."

I said, " Elijah, you want to go shopping?"

Elijah said, " No. I am not being caught up in that web."