Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf

Caroline's POV
It has been 3 weeks, and today is Marcel's and Bekah's wedding. Everything is perfect
The wedding is going to be held here at the Compound in the courtyard. The reception is going to be at the Plantation house. The reception will end around 6 and the full moon doesn't come up till 7:30. So, everyone will be gone by then.

Anyway, I woke up, in Bekah's room. Us girls had a sleepover last night, to make sure Bekah and Marcel didn't see each other before the wedding. I flashed out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. I made some mimosas and grabbed 3 blood bags. I then took the tray upstairs to Bekah's room. The girls were starting to wake up.

I put the tray on the coffee table, and passed Bekah and Kat their blood bag. I picked up my blood bag and drank it.

I said, " Alright. Bekah you are getting married in two hours, you need to get ready."

Bekah nodded, and went into the bathroom to get a shower. Kat, Freya, Davina and I put on our bridesmaids dresses. Freya did Davina's makeup, Kat did my makeup, Davina did Freya's makeup, I did Kat's makeup. Davina and I did Kat's and Freya's hair, and Freya and Kat did Davina's and I hair.

Bekah came out of the bathroom in a pink robe. Kat said, " Sit down, Beks."

Bekah said, " Don't boss me around."

Freya, Davina and I laughed. Bekah sat down, and I did her makeup. Freya and Kat were arguing over what style for her hair.

Davina said, " How about a fishtail braid? It will match with her dress."

Freya said, " That could work."

Kat said, " Fine."

Freya braided Bekah's hair. Five minutes later, when they were done with her hair. Bekah went and put on her beautiful wedding dress. It is off the shoulder, lace wedding dress. It is truly beautiful. Davina grabbed Bekah's veil, and put it on Bekah's head.

   I looked at the time, and it was already 5 minutes till the wedding. I said, " Girls, we have to get down there like now."

   They nodded, and grabbed our bouquets. We walked out of the room and to the stairs. Freya went down first, then Kat, then Davina, then me. The music started and Bekah walked down the stairs with Mikael.

    I looked at Marcel and he was truly shocked. Bekah made it to the end of the aisle and grabbed Marcel's hand. The ceremony then started.

    Twenty minutes later, the ceremony ended. Bekah and Marcel are now husband and wife. They kissed, and then walked outside the front door. Everyone clapped, and was laughing. Freya and Klaus walked out, then Kat and Elijah, then Davina and Kol, then Josh and I.

     Josh held his arm out for me, and I took it. I said, " You might want to stay away from Klaus."

   We started walking out and he said, " Why's that?"

   I said, " He might kill you for this."

   I gestured to our arms linked, and he said, " Oh. Sorry. It's just the way the wedding was set up."

   I said, " I know. I will try and keep him as calm as can be."

    He smiled, and we got in Josh's car. We then drove to the plantation house. Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the house.

   We got out of the car, and walked to the backyard. Everything is perfect. The tables are set where they go. Guests are arriving, and sitting down. Josh and I walked over to the wedding party table. Klaus stood up, and came over to me. Josh quickly scampered over to Davina, Kol, Elijah, Kat, and Freya.