Death

Caroline's POV
   It has been 6 months, since the wedding, and everything is perfect. Nik and I are happy. Kat and Elijah are getting married in three weeks. We already got the bridesmaids dresses, and Kat's wedding dress. I am her maid of honor, Bekah, and Freya are her bridesmaids. Elijah's best man is Nik, his groomsmen is Josh and Kol. Marcel was going to be Elijah's groomsmen, but he asked to walk Kat down the aisle, and she said yes. Esther wants to have a party soon, so everyone in New Orleans, meets the new Queen. Nik says that it's important to Esther. The party is tomorrow.

   Anyway, I woke up, and Nik was sleeping. I quietly got out of bed, and went into the closet. I put on my strapless blue dress, with my blue heels. I quietly left our room, a and went downstairs to the kitchen. Kat, Elijah, Kol, and Davina were in the kitchen.

    Kol said, " Wheres Nik?"

    I said, " He is sleeping."

       I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. Elijah got a text on his phone, and said, " Caroline, Are you going over to the plantation house?"

    I said, " Yeah. I'm going over there in a little bit with Davina, Freya, and Kat. Why?"

   He said, " No reason. Bekah texted me wanting to know if you were still going over. Mother and Father are over there, right now."

     I nodded. Kol said, " Davina, I wanted to spend today with you!"

  Davina said, " Well, you could come to the plantation house."

   Kol said, " Alright, darling."

   Kat said, " Elijah is going no matter what."

    I said, " Well, let's go."

   They nodded, and we walked to the courtyard. Nik and Freya was walking down the stairs. Freya said, " Leaving already?"

   I said, " Yeah. Come on. Nik, you coming?"

    He came over to me, and said, " I'm sorry, love. I have a meeting, but it shouldn't last long. I will be there in two hours. I promise."

   I said, " Alright. Love you."

   He pecked my lips, and said, " I love you, sweetheart."

    I smiled, and he walked to the kitchen. The rest of us walked out of the house. Kol, Davina, and Freya went in Kol's mustang. Kat, Elijah and I got in Kat's Black Lamborghini. We then drove to the plantation house.

    We arrived at the plantation house, and got out of the cars. We went inside the house, and Bekah, Marcel, Esther, and Mikael were in the living room. We sat down, and Mikael said, " So, Caroline. We were just telling Rebekah and Marcel about the party tomorrow night."

I nodded. Esther and Mikael went out to the garden. Bekah kept looking at me, smirking. I said, " What?"

Bekah said, " Nothing."

I said, " There's something. What is it?"

She wouldn't answer. Marcel said, " It's just you are going to be queen. You are going to rule beside Klaus."

I said, " So?"

Kat said, " You are going to have a bunch of responsibilities. Are you sure you are up for that?"

I said, " I am fine, Kat. I knew about this when I married Nik. I can deal with anything that comes my way."

Freya said, " Enough, chit chat. Swimming?"

We nodded. We went up to our own rooms. We all have clothes here, just in case we stay the night. I went into Nik's and i's room, I put on my Blue two piece bikini, and went downstairs and out the back door. Kol, Davina, Freya, Marcel, Elijah, Bekah, and Kat were all out there. Elijah, Marcel, Freya, Kat, and Bekah were in the pool. I laid down on the lawn chair and relaxed.