Who is Stronger?

Caroline's POV
     Klaus and I didn't get go to sleep, till 6 in the morning. Anyway, I woke up with my head on Klaus bare chest. I looked up and he was still sleeping. I quietly got out of bed, and went to the closet. I put on my black leggings, my black crop top, and my black heels. I quietly left the room, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

    In the kitchen was the girls, Esther and Mikael. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and I drank it. When I was done, I seen everyone of them looking at me. I said, " What is it?"

   Esther said, " Dear, how are you feeling?"

    I said, " Rebekah told you. She can't keep her mouth shut about anything,"

   Rebekah said, " I can too."

   Mikael said, " What we are trying to say is? How are you feeling with learning you were part wolf?"

   I said, " I mean I am a bit confused, and it's a bit weird."

     He said, " How so?"

    I sighed and said, " Well, Klaus is the thousand year old Original Hybrid, and the only one of his kind. Now, I am an Original Hybrid. I mean I don't even know what it means to be a hybrid, I just turned into an original vampire a month ago, and now I am an original hybrid."

     Esther said, " Niklaus, will teach you. He already taught you when you turned into a vampire, now he can teach you about wolves."

   I nodded, and Esther and Mikael left the kitchen. Freya said, " Something else is on your mind. What is it?"

   I said, " What if Klaus doesn't love me anymore because I am a hybrid, like him?"

    Freya said, " From what I've seen this last year. I have never seen him look the way he does to you, in our thousand years of living. He never loved anyone, as deeply as he does you. He loves you unconditionally."

    I nodded, and I seen Kat smirking at me. I said, " What is it, Kat?"

   She said, " Trust me, from what I heard last night, he still loves you."

    I blushed and looked down. I said, " You heard?"

   Rebekah said, " I'm sure the whole house heard. We can't turn off our hearing. We live on the other side of the house, and we heard you and my brother! Something I would've preferred to not hear!"

      I giggled, and I looked at Kat. She was smirking at me, and said, " I heard growling. What was it like?"

    I said, " What?"

   She said, " What was it like? You are both hybrids, was it better than when you were a human or an Original Vampire."

    I said, " I'm pretty sure, Freya and Rebekah doesn't want to hear this."

   Kat said, " They are fine, they've heard me talk about Elijah all the time. Tell me."

    I said, " It was way better than any other time before. We are both Hybrids, and like to fight for dominance."

   Kat said, " Wow. Elijah and I are never like that!"

    I laughed and Rebekah said, " Alright. Can we not talk about my brothers in bed?! Please!"

   Freya said, " Rebekah is right! Stop!"

   Kat and I laughed. I looked at Davina and she was quiet. I walked over to her, and put my arm around her shoulder. I said, " Davina, why are you being so quiet? What happened?"