Trouble in The Bayou

Caroline's POV
It has been a month, since Nik came back to life. We haven't seen each other much, or talked to each other. We still haven't found a way to bring Nik's memory back. Everything is good. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my blue dress. It took five minutes but I got my blue heels on. I went downstairs to the kitchen, Bekah and Marcel were in the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

Bekah said, " So, Caroline, Mother will be over soon to check on you and the baby."

I said, " I know. So, what are you and Marcy doing today?"

Marcel said, " Stop calling me that."

I said, " Never."

Marcel just glared at me. Bekah was giggling. Marcy said, " What are you laughing at?"

Bekah said, " Both of you. You are both acting childish."

I said, " Hey! I am not childish."

Bekah said, " You and Marcel are both acting like children."

I rolled my eyes, and someone knocked on the front door. I said, " I will get it."

I went to the front door, and opened it. There stood Esther. I stepped aside to let her in. She said, " How are you feeling, Caroline?"

I said, " I'm feeling, fine. The baby is kicking more."

She nodded, and we walked to the living room. I laid down on the couch, and she did her witchy stuff. The Family, thought it best to not go to a real doctor, cause the baby is a hybrid. So, once a month, Esther does her witchy stuff, and checks and make sure the baby is good. The baby is due in 3 months.

Ten minutes later, she stopped. I sat up and said, " Is everything okay?"

She said, " The baby is also a quarter witch."

I said, " What? How?"

She said, " The baby got it from Niklaus's side. I didn't think that the child would be a witch."

I said, " So, what does that make the baby?"

She said, " The baby is a tribrid."

I said, " Can witches sense the magic coming from the baby?"

She said, " Yes. I didn't notice it before, cause the baby was still growing. Now that you are 6 months, I can sense the power coming from you. It is immense power. I would advise going anywhere, unless, it is important."

I nodded, and Rebekah and Marcel came into the living room. Bekah said, " Did I hear that right? The baby is part witch."

I said, " Yeah."

Marcel said, " Wow. Didn't think that would be possible seeing as it's also half vampire. Vampires can't be both witch and vampire."

We nodded, and I stood up from the couch. I walked towards the door, and Bekah said, " Where are you going?"

I said, " I'm going to the bayou. Jackson wanted to speak with me."

Marcel said, " Alright. Be safe. If you need anything call."

I said, " I will."

I walked out the front door, and sped to the bayou. I was walking through the woods, towards the crescent pack. When I got pushed against a tree, and being held by the neck. I looked and it was Nik. He said, " What are you doing out here?"

I quickly kneed him in the gut, and held him against the tree by the neck. He struggled and said, " How?"

I said, " I'm more than you think I am."