Argument

Caroline's POV
I woke up with my head on Klaus's bare chest. I looked up, and he was looking down at me. I said, " This is nice."

He said, " Move in with me, love."

I sat up, and said, " What? You mean with your family?"

He said, " Yes, love. It's not just my family, Katerina and Davina live there also. What do you say?"

   I said, " Yes. I will move in with you."

   He smirked, and I kissed his lips. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the apartment door. I pulled away, and said, " We have to get up."

  He said, " Whoever it is can wait."

   I said, " Klaus, come on. We have to get up."

   He sighed, and I got off the bed. I picked up Klaus's button up shirt, from last night. I put it on, and walked through the apartment. I opened the door, and there stood Davina and Kol, bickering. Davina and Kol shut up, and looked at me. I stepped aside, and let Davina in.

   Kol said, " Darling, invite me in."

    I said, " Davina, you know I don't like the boys in my apartment. Does he need to be here?"

    Before Davina could speak. Klaus walked out from my room, in his pants, and shirtless. I mentally slapped myself in the face. Kol smirked and said, " What about no boys?"

   Klaus said, " Hello, Davina, Kol."

    Davina looked at me with raised eyebrows. Davina grabbed my arm, and pulled me to my room. She said, " Why is Klaus here?"

   I said, " He stayed over."

   She said, " So that's who's shirt that is."

   I said, " Fine. We did more than sleeping. So what?"

  She said, " Nothing. Just let Kol into the apartment."

   I sighed and said, " Fine."

   We walked back to the door, and Kol said, " Darling. Going to invite me in."

   I sighed and said, " Come in, Kol."

   He walked in, and I closed the door. We went to the kitchen. Klaus pecked my cheek, and gave me coffee. I said, " So, what's going on?"

     Davina said, " Well, we were having dinner last night, and he asked me if he could turn me. The argument is still going on."

   Kol said, " Its pretty reasonable. I love you, and you love me. I'm an Original Vampire, that cannot die. I can turn you, so we live forever."

    I said, " So, why did you come here?"

   Kol said, " Well, we were looking for Nik, but he wasn't at the Compound. We came here to talk to you, only to find Nik here with you. We want to know what you both talked about."

    I took a sip of my coffee, and said, " What do you mean?"

    Davina said, " Well, you are a human, and Klaus is the Original Hybrid, that lives forever. You both are together, so what did you decide? Help us out here. Cause I think I might find a way to kill Kol, if he keeps this up."

   Kol said, " Ouch, darling."

    I looked at Klaus, and he looked down to the floor. Kol looked at Klaus and I. Kol smirked and said, " You never talked about it? Didn't you?"

      I said, " It never came up."

  Davina said, " How did it never come up? He is immortal, and you are human. You have been dating for a year."