Lost

Caroline's POV
It has been 2 months, since I moved here. Everything is perfect. This city is amazing. But I can't help but think that Kat, Davina, Marcel, and The Mikaelsons are hiding something. Bekah, Freya, Davina, and I are friends. Marcel, I have gotten to know more, and he is a friend too. I have barely seen Klaus, I mean not that I like him or anything.

Anyway, I woke up, and put on my jeans, red crop top, and my black heels. I then went to the kitchen, and made some coffee. I got a text on my phone. It was from Bekah.

B- Are you doing anything for dinner?

C- No.

B- Great. Want to come over for dinner?

C- Sure.

B- Be here around 5.

C- See you then.

    I poured some coffee, into my cup. I then sat down, and drank my coffee. I didn't really know what to do today. I decided to have an indoor day. I sat down on my couch, and turned on the tv. I turned on, 'Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.' This show is getting good.

    I am on season 9 episode 9. It's the episode when Stablers wife, has their baby boy.

    After 4 hours, I watched most of season 9. I turned off the tv, and went to my bathroom. I got a shower, and put on my red dress with my red heels. I blow dried my hair, and had it in curls. I then did some natural makeup. I then heard a knock on the door. I walked across the apartment, and opened it. It was a man with wooly hair.

     I said, " Do I know you?"

   He said, " No, but I know you."

    It then went all black.

Rebekah's POV
     I went downstairs to the dining room. I seen everyone there but Nik, and Caroline. I said, " Where's Nik and Caroline?"

   Kat said, " Klaus is upstairs. Caroline never arrived yet. Maybe she just got held up."

    I nodded, and sped upstairs. I went into Nik's wing, and pounded on his studio door. It took him five minutes to open the door.

   He opened it, and he said, " What is it, Bekah?"

   I said, " You remember dinner? With Caroline? I told you this in the morning."

    He said, " I got distracted. Let me shower, and I will be right down."

   I nodded, and went downstairs. I went into the dining room, and sat next to Marcel. Mother said, " Where is Niklaus?"

   I said, " He is just showering. He should be down soon."

    Kat said, " We still have to wait for Caroline."

    I said, " I will text her, and see what is taking so long."

   I got on my phone, and texted Caroline.

  B- Care, where are you?

  She didn't text back.

B- Are you okay?

She didn't answer.

B- Caroline. What's going on?

   Still nothing.

    I said, " She isn't answering. I am going to go over to her place, and see what's going on."

   I stood up, and Kat said, " I will come with."

  Marcel said, " I will come to. Make sure you girls are okay."

    I nodded, and we sped out of the compound. We sped to Caroline's. I knocked on the door, and she didn't answer. Kat turned the knob, and said, " Its unlocked. She must still be inside."

   I nodded, and we walked inside. Marcel groaned and said, " Dammit."

   I turned around, and he was stuck at the door. I said, " I forgot. Caroline never invited you in. She only invited Kat, Elijah and I inside."

   Marcel said, " What am I supposed to do?"

   I said, " Just stand there, crybaby."

    He pouted. Kat and I walked around the whole apartment. Kat came out of her bedroom, and said, " The shower still had water droplets in it. Her makeup is still sitting out. She had to of just been here."

    I said, " The whole apartment is empty. Where could she had gone?"

  We heard Marcel say, " Girls."

      We walked towards the door, where Marcel was still stuck. I said, " What?"

      He said, " Look."

    He showed us a needle, that he found. I said, " Where was that?"

   He said, " It was right here, in the hallway. Something happened. It wasn't good. We need to get Esther, Freya, or Davina to do a reading and see."

    I said, " I will Call Freya."

   He nodded, and I started calling Freya. She answered and said, " Whats up, a Bekah? Where's Caroline?"

   I said, " Could you come over with your grimoire?"

   She said, " Sure. Why?"

   I said, " We need you to do a reading. Just come quick."

   I then hung up the phone. I said, " She will be here soon."

   Five minutes later, Freya came to the door, With Kol.

     I said, " Whats Kol doing here?"

   Kol said, " Calm down. It sounded important. She would've no been here so quick, if it wasn't for me."

   Freya said, " Its true. Now what's going on?"

Kat said, " Well, Marcel found this needle in the hallway. Caroline is nowhere to be found. Her makeup is still out on her vanity."

Kol said, " Why does her makeup matter?"

I said, " Because girls care about their appearance. Also, she usually puts her makeup away, once she is done with it."

Freya came into the apartment, and Kol tried and groaned. I laughed and he said, " It's not funny. This is what we get for having a human friend. Once she is found, we need to have her invite everyone of us into here."

I said, " Not going to happen. The less people invited in, the less people try to kill her."

He nodded, and Kat, and I helped Freya set up for the reading. We gave her the needle, and she started chanting.

After ten minutes, she finished. She said, " Caroline was definitely just here. Someone took her. I can't really tell who exactly, but he wasn't human. He was a vampire, a daywalker, that had wooly hair."

Marcel said, " Diego."

We stood up, and we flashed to the compound. Kol flashed Freya home with him. We arrived at the compound, and everyone was in the courtyard. Father said, " Whats going on?"

Kat said, " Diego took Caroline."

Elijah said, " Who is that?"

Marcel said, " He is one of my lackeys. I gave him a daylight ring, and this is what he does. We need to find him."

Klaus said, " Well, we bloody hell find him, or I will burn every square inch of this city down, till we find her."

We all nod. We split up, and try and find out who knows where he is.