Pregnant? What? How?

Caroline's POV
    I woke up, and Bekah and Freya were getting up off the bed. I suddenly had the urge to throw up. I sped to the bathroom, and puked into the toilet. I felt Someone hold my hair back. After a few minutes, I finished puking, and I got up. I brushed my teeth. Bekah said, " You okay?"

  I said, " Yeah. Why am I throwing up? I'm a vampire. Vampires don't get sick."

   Bekah said, " Maybe it's because Nik died, last night, and maybe the stress made your stomach upset."

   Freya came in and said, " I don't think that is it. Come here. I want to try something."

   I nodded. Kat and Davina got out of bed. Kat said, " I heard someone throwing up. What's going on?"

   I said, " I threw up."

Kat and Davina looked confused. Davina said, " Vampires don't get sick."

    Freya said, " We know. I just want to try something. Care, lay on the bed."

    I nodded, and laid on the bed. Freya put her hands on my stomach and said something in Latin. After five minutes, she stopped chanting. I sat up, and said, " So, what's wrong with me?"

    She smiled and said, " You're pregnant."

    I said, " Pregnant? What? How?"

  Bekah said, " Vampires can't procreate."

    Freya said, " Caroline and Niklaus are both part wolves. Wolves can procreate. Their wolf sides, might of dominated their vampire sides."

   Kat said, " So, Caroline is pregnant? With Klaus's baby?"

     I said, " Why would that be a question? Of course it is Klaus's. I haven't slept with anyone else but him. Since I first met him 3 years ago."

     Davina said, " Kat, didn't mean it like that. We are happy for you, Care."

   I nodded, and sat there shocked. Freya said, " We will let you alone, let you process everything. From what I can sense you are about 7 weeks along."

     I nodded, and the girls left the room. I sat there shocked. I put my hand on my stomach and tears of joy and sadness were streaming down my face. I'm happy that I am pregnant, but I am also upset because Nik wouldn't be here with me. I thought about having kids when I was human, but didn't think it was possible after I turned.

      After thinking of Nik, I sat there and cried, and cried. Nik wouldn't be here to see our child, help me raise it, and he can't see our child grow up. I cried some more. I soon felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I looked and it was Mikael. I leaned against him, and he wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his shoulder. He rubbed circles on my back. Nik used to do that, when I was upset.

     After two hours of crying into Mikael's shoulder. I wiped my face, and Mikael said, " Are you alright, Caroline?"

    I said, " I'm pregnant."

   Mikael sat there with a shocked face, but said, " How did you find out?"

   I said, " This morning. I threw up, and Freya did some witchy stuff, and told me. She told me I was 7 weeks along."

    He smiled, and hugged me. He said, " I'm happy for you Caroline. Just so you know, we are here no matter what."

    I said, " I know. We are family. Always and Forever."

   He said, " Always and Forever. Everyone is downstairs in the courtyard. Come down when you are ready."

   I said, " I will."

   He smiled, and left my room. I went into the closet, and put on my black dress, with my black heels. I went out of the room, and went downstairs to the courtyard. Kat gave me a blood bag, and I drank it. I sat down, and Kol said, " Are you alright, Caroline?"

   I said, " I'm fine."

   Kat said, " You should tell them, care. Davina won't be able to keep it a secret for long. Have you met her, she doesn't know how to keep secrets?"

   Davina said, " Hey!"

    I said, " I'm pregnant."

   Elijah said, " Really? I'm going to be an uncle."

  Kol said, " I am going to be the coolest uncle!"

   Marcel said, " No. I am going to be the coolest uncle, ever!"

    Esther said, " We are happy for you. Just remember, we are here to help you raise this child, since you shouldn't raise the child in your own."

    I smiled, and Elijah said, " Caroline, this is the best thing that happened in the last day."

Marcel said, " I am happy for you, care. You are going to be an amazing mother."

Kol said, " You are going to be an amazing mother. Just name him Kol."

Bekah said, " Kol, it could be a girl. Why would she name her child after a childish imbecile?"

Kol glared at her. I said, " Calm down, Kol."

Elijah said, " Well, what we did want to talk about is Niklaus. We wanted to make sure his memory lives on. So, we are going to share our favorite stories about him."

Everyone nodded, and Kol said, " I will go first. Nik was a pain in the ass, but he was my brother. We had some fun times together. One time, Nik and I stole a pirate ship. We were pirates, and we had a bunch of stories. One is which was the funniest one. It was one where Nik was telling the crew what to do. The one stood up to Nik, and Nik told him to walk the plank. The man did so, and it was hilarious, cause Nik made the guy do a backflip, and dove into the water."

We laughed, and Elijah said, " I remember when we told a whole village about this sun and the moon curse they were under. Everyone believed that they were Vampires and Wolves at war. We made them go at each other throats."

We continued telling stories of Nik. We told the stories, and had some tears fall.

Five hours later, we went our separate ways. I went upstairs to my room. I got a shower, and put on one of Nik's shirts. I crawled into bed, on Nik's side. There was a picture on the bedside table. It was one of me and him. I was wearing this red floor length dress, with my hair to the one side, and curled. Nik stood there in a black suit. Bekah had insisted on taking a picture of us. She told us where to stand, in the courtyard and she took the picture.

It was taken 1 year ago. Nik loved it, and framed it, he put it on his bedside table. I let my fingers graze Nik's face. I had my other hand on my stomach. I said, " Nik, I miss you. I wish you were here. I'm pregnant. I wish you were here to see our child grow, and help me raise our child. Hopefully, we can find a spell to bring you back. I'm so upset with you, for knowing about the meeting and not telling me. But most of all, I miss you. I wish you were here with me. I'm going to make sure our child knows their father loves them. I will tell them stories of you, and make sure everyone doesn't forget you, Nik. I love you, Nik. Always and Forever."

I had tears flowing down my cheeks, and I cried. I eventually fell asleep, clinging to his pillow. It smelled like him. Everything is him.