Untitled Part 31

"I cannot fucking believe you, Zack." I snarled.

"I'm sorry!" Zack shrieked, running away from me.

We showed up in Vegas this afternoon, and guess what these dickheads forgot to tell me? Yep. Matt was already here. I'm so fucking pissed at them! I also don't understand why they thought that Matt coming along would be a good idea. Especially after yesterday. What in the fuck?

Matt grinned at me weakly when we stepped into the suite at the hotel. I shook my head in disgust and looked away.

My mind reeled back to yesterday when I saw him and Val. Val's laughter at me played through my head like a broken record. I should of hit that bitch in her mouth. I really should have. Thinking about Val and Matt together just pissed me off more.

"Let's all remain calm, shall we?" Brian grinned at me.

"Eat a dick." I grumbled, walking past him.

I walked out onto the balcony of the room. God, Vegas is such a busy place. I watched the people below scurrying around in a rush.

"What are ya doing?" Johnny asked, appearing next to me.

"Looking for hookers for Matt, since Val isn't here." I replied.

Johnny covered his mouth, his eyes started to water while his face turned red. He stopped trying to hold in his laughter finally. He was bent over laughing his ass off. I giggled at him.

"Really funny." Matt said bitterly behind us.

"I thought it was. So did Christ." I smiled.

"Give us a minute, Johnny." Matt sighed.

"No need. I have nothing left to say to you." I said, walking past Matt.

I went to what was going to be my room and shut the door. The suite that they rented had four separate bedrooms in it. Wait. Four? I hope they don't expect Matt and I to share a room. That shit isn't happening!

And much to my dismay, the door to my room opened. Here comes asshole Matt Sanders strolling in with his luggage. He gave me a small smile. If I could kill him with the glare I just gave him, I would.

"Tatum, I desperately need to talk to you." Matt pleaded as he shut the door.

"Now you need to? It's been over a week." I sneered.

"Look, I needed some time to process everything you told me. I know I reacted horribly. I'm...I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"Did ya process everything with Val too? Get all of that worked out?" I growled.

My temper is boiling like a motherfucker. Does he just expect me to forgive him for being accused as liar? Does he expect me to believe him and his ex girlfriend talked strictly as friends the other day?

"It wasn't like that." He sighed, sitting on the bed.

"Never is. Leave me alone." I said, grabbing some clothes.

"We have to talk. Don't you get that?" He pleaded with me.

"You accused me of lying to you about something that has been beyond traumatic for me. Then you have your ex girlfriend at your house and were all smiles, while you never once reached out to me for over a week." I said, my voice raising more.

"I thought you wanted time alone. I was giving you that time." He said desperately.

"No, you gave yourself time to be with your ex girlfriend. That is what you did. By the way, that bitch ever laughs at me again, I'll bury her ass." I snarled.