Untitled Part 54

"Are you fucking retarded, Brian!?" Joe yelled.

This morning after a video chat with my parents, we decided to call Joe and Janelle to give them the news that we are engaged. The look on my cousin's face is priceless. Janelle is smiling happily as she held their three month old daughter, Madison.

"What the fuck?" Brian laughed.

"You fucking want to marry her? Sweet fucking jesus! You've lost you're fucking mind!" Joe exclaimed.

"Nah. I'm good." Brian laughed.

"Tay! Show me the ring!" Janelle yelled out.

I held my hand up for her to see the large pink stone on my hand. I cannot believe Brian bought something so extravagant. I shouldn't be surprised, but I was. It's gorgeous.

"Wow! Very nice, Haner." Janelle smiled.

"Thank you. Now, we are off to breakfast. Give that adorable child a kiss for me." I told them.

"Hey! Your dad said that you better of gained some weight by the time you get home." Joe told her.

"Eat a bag of dicks!" I growled at Joe.

Joe snickered, then waved before hanging up. Brian kissed my forehead and smiled.

My parents had been over the moon about us getting engaged. I was really glad too. I'm happy that they like Brian so much. Hell, I'm even more impressed that Brian's family likes me too. That's a new one for me.

"Oh fucking hell." Brian groaned, looking out the window.

It is too fucking early for the Dibenedetto twins. I looked out to see a very pregnant Val, and a very not pregnant Michelle. Matt was practically on top of Val, kissing her. I snickered. Not sure why, but it's funny to me. Michelle was talking to Zack and Johnny.

"Showtime, kids." I heard Brooks chuckle at me and Brian.

"Babe-" I stopped Brian from speaking.

"Let's just go have breakfast like we planned." I told him.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Why are you so worried about them seeing us together?" I asked suspiciously.

"This should be interesting." Brooks snickered quietly.

"Ok, hold the fuck on. Are you trying to insinuate that I'm embarrassed by you or something?" Brian glared.

"That wasn't even a thought, asshole." I glared.

"Oh." Brian cringed.

I just stared at him, waiting for a response. He sighed and looked at me.

"I'm more worried about the massive brawl that could start between you and Michelle. You're done with anger management classes. I'd like to keep it that way." He grinned.

"Nice save." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fine. Truthfully? I don't want to deal with any of their shit. Not even an ounce of it. I want them to leave us alone and move on. That is what I want." He sighed.

"See? The truth shall set you free." I grinned.

"I already said I wouldn't do anything. They will try and provoke me. I already know this. But, I will not do anything that could possibly jeopardize Matt and Val's baby. I will not. That is their only saving grace." I told him.

"I ever tell you how fucking hot you are?" Brian smiled slyly at me.

"Ok! I'm still here!" Brooks yelled out.