3.

Two weeks had passed and Winter was getting ready for a luncheon with Theo and his friends.

He only agreed to go out because Winter kept on complaining about being bored and always locked inside the house with nothing to do. Her only companion was Theo and the big library filled with books which Theo promised her.

She didn't have friends because she was hardly allowed to go out. Theo liked to keep her to himself.

Winter spent her time with Theo most of the time when he was not busy, other than that she would be watching T.V or surfing the net. Sometimes she would go down to the kitchen to help Maria with the household works although Theo warned her so many times not to work and tire herself out.

"Will Lily be there too, Theo?"

"No."
"She's busy these days."

"Oh..." said a dejected Winter. She really wanted to catch up with her. It would be nice to have a female friend to talk to and gossip about once in a while she thought.

"Don't worry Winter, I'm sure you'll meet her soon. I've asked her to pay a visit if she is done with her works."
"You can have all the time with her then." Theo said as he reached out his hand to tuck the loose strands of hair behind her ear that was dangling on her face. "Ready?"

"Yes! Lets hurry, we might be late."

Theo chuckled at the sight of her frantic self. She was too cute for her own good.

                                   *

"Well, well, well.....Look who do we have here?"
"If its not my cute lil' bunny...I'll be damned!"
Jeremiah chuckled as he opened his arms wide to welcome Winter.

Winter grinned as she ran forward to his arms.

It had been long since they last saw each other again. Jeremiah was the only one who was easy to talk to out of Theo's friends.
The others were very kind and gentle with her too but then they were serious all the time and had a demeanour that screamed business only which made her a little uneasy to converse with them like she could with Jeremiah.

Winter pulled back from the hug and smiled. She was happy to see him again.
"You mister!" she poked his chest as she ranted "You said you would come visit but you never did." She squinted her eyes as she put her arms on her waist.
Jeremiah laughed at the sight and replied "I know, I know....I'm sorry bunny."

"Hey Winter" said Marcus as he walked forward to give her a hug too.

"Hi Marcus" replied Winter cheekily.

She turned to her right and saw what seemed like a gloomy figure.
She saw him turn and give her a small smile and a nod.

Winter nodded back and smiled at him. He hasn't changed one bit she thought.
In Theo's world, he was known as the Monster. He was some one not to be messed with.

Their circle was very strong and no one could break them apart. Loyalty was what they only expected from each other. That was the unspoken bond between them.
All of them had good looks and it was no wonder that people never suspected them as criminals. Their charming persona and handsome faces were the perfect disguise for their acts. Beneath those masks were cruel and evil souls.

                               *

After a scrumptious meal, they all headed back to the estate.

Winter was basking under the sun in the garden when Jeremiah joined her soon and sat down to lay on the grass. They stayed that way without talking. Sometimes you only needed a company and the silence would do the talking. It was one of those moments for them.

Meanwhile, Theo sat a a few metres away from them but all the while kept his eyes on Winter.
Marcus came over walking with his cranberry juice and sat down on the other side of the chair next to Theo.

"So what's the plan?" He asks.

Theo and Monster stays silent.

Theo tilts his head to the right smiling all the while staring at his Winter until he slowly faced Marcus and gives a sadistic smile.
"Plan?" he chuckled.
"When have I ever planned things?"

Marcus takes a sip of his juice and replied "No shit."

"Now where's the fun in it if you already know what will happen. Right Monster?" Theo grins.

Monster stares at Theo for a great few seconds before replying "Theodore, I'm afraid this time you're dealing with some one powerful like us. The fact that they beat Joe once, does that not say anything?"
He sighs before continuing "Look, its Winter we're talking about."
"Any reckless move from your side and she'll be in danger."

"You think I'm not aware of that?" Theo clenches his fist looking like he was about to lose his cool.

"All I'm saying is that you can't handle situations like before. You've always left a mess behind and never even cared or gave a shit about it."

Theo smirks listening to Monster as he continues saying "but you won't be able to handle it if something were to  happen to her."

Theo stands up suddenly and starts to walk toward his Winter before replying them in a low voice "Nobody takes my person away from me."

"You think he's gonna be okay?" asks Marcus as he stared at Theo's back.

"Only time will tell us now." remarks Monster. He closes his eyes and lays back in the chair.

"Jeremiah." Calls out Theodore.
"Scram."

"I'm lazy af to move right now..."

"Don't make me repeat myself." threatens Theodore.

Jeremiah groans and gets up to go inside and have a little nap.

Theo takes a seat beside Winter and leans in taking a sniff of her sweet addictive scent as he closed his eyes relishing it.

He looks at her and stares at her beautiful face before diving in and covering her full pink lips perfectly with his lips, taking her by surprise. He ravishes her mouth as if wanting to merge her flesh and soul with his completely. It was not enough and he needed more of her.

The kiss leaves her lips red and bruised. And as she struggles with her breath, Theo places a kiss on her forehead.

Please do vote and comment!🙏🏻