10.

"Young Master,"
"Someone is here to see you."
Butler Lee stood in front of his young Master's bedroom door poised and composed as always.

Getting no response again, he turned to face his guest "Miss Vangouh"
"Young Master may still be resting. My apologies...." he bowed and then continued saying "If you would like to wait then...."

"Move."

"Pardon?"

"I said move aside."
She gave a deathly stare and pushed Butler Lee to the side and barged into Simon's room.

"Miss Vangouh, I think it is not the best idea to disturb young Master right now..." Butler Lee rambled on following her inside Simon's room.

"Simon baby? Wakey wakey..." Mia cooed and went to wake him up.

When she reached her hand down to touch his perfect chiseled jaw, Simon opened his eyes and grabbed her wrists before the tips of her fingers could trace his face.

And in an instant, they stood facing each other.

Mia felt a cool thing pressed against her forehead.
Realisation dawned on her that Simon had pressed a gun on her forehead, ready to press the revolver any time soon.

"Young Master...." Butler Lee panicked.

Simon smirked seeing her face go completely pale.
He smiled sinisterly and said "Looks like you really want to die, don't you?"
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't blow your head up right now...."

"Simon please...." Mia trembled.

Her tears started to fall uncontrollably. She had it coming though because she never learned her lesson.
God knows how many times she was ill-treated by Simon for showing up in front of him every time. She should have been wise in her actions when it came to Simon but even being aware of the fact that he had Intermittent Explosive Disorder she always chose to come back to him.

"Stop your crocodile tears and answer me Mia!"

She looked him in the eyes and wondered why she had to fall for him out of all people. He didn't give a shit about her and yet here she was, still loving him more even though he held disgust in his eyes for her.
She fell for his looks at first, his handsome face that could melt anyone's heart and those eyes that held so much meaning to life.

She felt their personality was a match. She too like Simon was an only child; a princess she was to the Vangouhs. She was an expert at throwing tantrums if her needs were not met. She was a spoiled brat and always had her way with things the way she wanted to. She wanted him to connect with her too like she did. She was desperate for his attention but he never even acknowledged her presence.

The only way she could get out of this situation now was using Winter to divert his attention.
"Its Winter."

Simon threw his gun immediately on the bed at the mention of Winter's name and grabbed her neck with both his hands choking her. He was always on high alert about anything that had to do with Winter.
"What about Winter?"
"Where is she?" He fumed getting angrier. The veins on his neck looked as if it would pop any second. "Tell me" he shouts, getting anxious to know about her whereabouts.

"L....et me go....first...." Mia struggled to breathe. Simon's grip was so strong that she felt she would die today.
Simon loosened his grip so she could talk but had no intention to let go of her neck all the while.

"Winter told me something before she left....cough....cough....she said she didn't want to live here anymore."

"You're lying!" Simon tightens his grip on her neck again.

Mia taps on his hands struggling for air. "It's true Simon. Bel....ive me.."

"No!!!....that's bullshit! She loves me. She would never say that!"

"She did."

"And why would she say that?"

"I don't know, she didn't give me any reason when I asked. I was just happy that she was leaving."

"I swear Mia...if you had anything to do with her leaving I will kill you with my own hands!"

"No, I promise...I had nothing to do with her leaving" she cried.
Her heart was bitter at the thought that he only cared for her even after she left.

Mia was beautiful and could have any guy she wanted. She had all the curves in the right places making men lust over her body but her actions and behaviour was what turned them off. Nobody wanted a self-centred, egoistic rude bi**h.

She had everything. Looks, power, money, you name it all...she had it.
She was willing to be anything he wanted but he only had his eyes on Winter.
What was so good about Winter that Simon was obsessed with her. She hated it. Good thing she had gotten rid of that b***h. She laughed inside.
If she can't have him, then nobody can have him.

Simon was in the gym releasing all his pant up frustrations. He couldn't get Mia's words out of his head. No, it couldn't be true. She loved him so much. She said so herself and she even promised that she wasn't going to leave him. Why? Why would she say that? He didn't want to believe it.

He used up all his energy until he fell down exhausted.
"Butler Lee, get me Parker on the phone" he ordered with bated breath as he continued to lie down inside the ring.

"Yes, this is Butler Lee of the Abbadons. He wants to speak to him.........thank you."
He steps inside the ring with a bottle of water and towel.
Simon takes the water and drinks it. He wipes his face before taking the phone from Butler Lee and answers.
"Parker....."

"Simon..."

"Tell me you have good news."

Parker chuckles on the other side and replies "You bet! I found her."