4.

"Any leads?"

"No..."
"They haven't made any move.....yet" Joe replies his lord.

So they're going for a surprise attack. Theo smirks as he thought about the situation and found it more interesting.

"Get Marcus to track down the location." "And once Lily completes her mission, send her over" Theo orders Joe and hangs up the phone.

He leaves his study room to go find  his Winter.
He searches for her in their room but seeing the room void of her presence, he goes down suspecting where she would be. There she was, in the kitchen.
Winter was giggling over something Maria said.
"No, you did not..." said Winter as she cringed and laughed at the same time.

"Believe it or not, I did. I taught that son of a bull with my fists once and for all." Maria grinned. "He never showed up again."

They were busy talking again when Theo entered and interrupted their session.
"Maria, can you give us a room?"

"Yes, my lord."

The servants feared their lord so much knowing what his mood swings was like. Their lord would change his temper anytime in the blink of an eye. Nobody could anticipate his actions.

However, since the arrival of their young Miss, he seemed to be more at ease and was more comfortable to approach him. Among them, Maria was the only one who could speak up to him and would act as the bridge between them. She was the one in charge of the household work given the fact that she was an old woman in her sixties who had been looking after the Belardus family for two generations now.
Of course she respected Theo and feared him at the same time even though she was given more privilege than the others especially when his Winter adored her.

"What were you talking about?" Theo smiled as he walked towards her.

"Oh Theo, Maria is so cool. Did you know she was a badass during her teen days?"

"Was she?"

"Yeah.....And she has such cool stories. One time she beat up this guy who was very popular in her school. Said he was very handsome and gentle but he...." she was cut off by Theo when he bit her earlobe and sucked on it to soothe the pain. Her face flushed at his behaviour. "Theo...." She berated him as she hit his chest.
"Thank God no one was here. Don't you know its very embarrassing when you do this in front of others?"

"So you find the guy handsome in Maria's tale-tell stories?"

Seeing how she kept quiet, he questioned her again.
"Hmmm?" "Answer me Winter."

"No, I...I..." she stuttered.

Theo then takes her in his arms and  hugs her in his embrace inhaling her scent at the same time.
"Winter don't go around giving attention to other men. I won't like it."
"Understand?"

"But I was just..."

"Even if its from a story like one of Maria's. I don't care." He retorts.
"I'll make sure I hunt them down and give them the most cruel and painful........" he drags the word as he ponders on to say the next word 'death' but refrains himself and finally sighs and says in a low animalistic voice "punishment if you ever talk about them again."
He did not want to scare her innocent Winter. But then again sometimes he couldn't control the evil inside him, he desperately wanted to show what he was truly like to her but he couldn't, afraid that she would leave.
There was only one thing holding him back. Love.

Theo pulls back from the hug and stares deep into her eyes. He looks at her mesmerized, and in a quick second he leans to capture her lips. He kisses her like there is no tomorrow, tugging and pulling her soft lips, sucking it again not giving her chance to breathe. Their soft pants fill the silent room as they catch their breaths leaning on each other's forehead.

Theo tilts his head to the right and grins devilishly seeing her lips swollen from the kiss. It was his art.

"Winter..." he called her.

"Hmmm?" replies Winter as she looks up to him with her innocent doe eyes.

"I'm leaving for work.... for two days. And while I'm gone, I want you to stay indoors alright?"

"Can I at least go out to the park with Maria?"

"No!" he slightly raises his voice at her.
But seeing her startled, he hugs her again in his embrace and explains the situation all the while.

"I'm going for a very very important work." "And let's just say, some people might want to sabotage me. So for that, they might use you against me."

Winter nods in his arms as she listens to him, her heart beating faster by the second. What if something happens to Theo because of her, she thought. She became more frightful.
"Okay Theo, I promise I won't leave the house."

He kisses her protectively on her forehead. "Good." He whispers.
How could he gamble on her safety when she was the most important priority in his life now.

"I'm leaving tonight."
"You want to do anything before I leave?" He asks.

"Anything I want?" Winter raises her brows teasingly.

"Yeah?"  Theo chuckled.
"You have anything in mind?"

"You still have 3 more hours. So can we take a walk outside?"
"Oh please please please Theo." Begged Winter.

Theo sighs as he thought that it was no wonder she would opt for going out. She was hardly allowed to go out. He had her confined inside the house all the time. So it was natural that she would long to go out.
"Alright, but only for today. You're not suppose to go out again after I leave" he reminds her.
Since he had time, he could grant her request he thought. After all she would be going out with his presence and under his watchful eyes, he wouldn't let anyone or anything harm her.

*Picture of Joe above*
Please do vote if you liked this chap!🙏🏻