15.

"If it ain't going to be epic..." chuckled Jeremiah sipping his scotch on the bar as he slowly twirled around in his seat to face the other three gentlemen.

"We need to stop it." Said Marcus gulping down his glass of branded whiskey.
Seated cross-legged on the couch, he turned on his back to face Jeremiah, "this is going to be one fierce battle and we don't know if the odds will be in our favour."

"You underestimate my strength Marcus." Feigning hurt, Theo lifts his head to him.

"You cannot fight him alone. He's also strong enough to take you down."

"And that is why I have you guys." Theo countered giving him a wicked smile.

Jeremiah continued laughing from his seat.

"Theodore......what makes you think that he won't bring in the Big B's."
Lighting up his cigarette, Monster took a puff at it.
"Abbadon knows."

Marcus' eyes widened at the news. He stared at Monster to continue.

"He'll be coming for you shortly."
"And you and I both know that he ain't a fool. He'll drag in the Big B's because they owe the Royals a debt.....knowing that you have us, he's not going to sit still. He will bring his army."

"It's no good.......if Abbadon gets Dragon on his side......" Marcus said in a slightly worried tone as he laid his head to rest on the couch.

The Big B's were legends of the mafia world and the most powerful Pentagon. The Five of them were feared by everyone and their names were not to be said carelessly. Starting from scratch, they had worked hard to get where they were proving to be worthy enough of the titles and were acknowledged by all the leaders of the mafia world too.
Among the Five, Dragon the War Lord was the most feared because he was known for his wits and strength. He spared no soul of his enemies alive till date. He was the devil that fed on weaklings. Then there was Top, the ruthless Mobster. From dealing in narcotics and ammunitions to trafficking and illegal activities, this bad guy was a beast. The others too were all highly skilled and well equipped in their own fields.

"Marcus.....Abbadon already has Dragon in his bag. There's no 'ifs'....."

"So we fight against them? It will be a first in history........the legends being challenged."
Jeremiah stood from his seat and walked over to them with his glass in his hand quite amused at his own theory.

Theo sat still listening to what was being said. Monster looked at him to see if he would get any reaction from him but all he got was a poker face.
It was hard to tell what Theodore was planning. His green eyes held so much emotion yet there was unexplained emptiness in the depth of his eyes.

A few minutes passed by and they still kept silence. Nobody spoke.

"He's not coming for me." Theo finally broke the silence.

All three turned to face him at his remark.

"Getting my Winter is his sole priority right now. He wouldn't dare to do anything but confirm for her safety first."

"What do you plan to do then? Use her as a shield?"

"Careful with your choice of words Jeremiah. I won't hesitate to strike you." Theo fumed because he would never ever think of using Winter. She wasn't an object.

"Theodore....cut him some slack. You know he didn't mean that." Monster spoke before things got heated between them.

"I will not take any bullshit against Winter!"

"Of course not. You've made it very clear. We all do care about her genuinely."
"But Theo Jer is right, as long as Winter is here.....you have the upper hand. Abbadon will hesitate to make the first move." Marcus retorted.

With closed eyes, Theo heaved a heavy sigh and when he finally opened them, a pair of mischievous eyes sparkled before them.
"Okay Jeremiah, you are setting up an appointment with his young majesty tomorrow. Its time I pay him a visit."
"Marcus.....you are coming with me tomorrow."

Theo tilts his head to the side and grins before laughing out maniacally. He needed to see Abbadon and study him first before taking his next step. It was going to be a long day tomorrow.

Monster and the others kept silent, only focusing on their drinks. A negotiation was what Theodore was bringing to the table, another one of his nasty evil trap. They could only wait and watch the drama unfold soon.

*Picture of Marcus, Jeremiah and Monster above*

Don't forget to hit the vote button🙏🏻