14.

Simon had been throwing fits ever since his conversation with Parker. He was beyond pissed to have found out Winter's whereabouts. It was the last place on his mind that he would have thought to search for her.

Knowing the Criminal Mastermind, Simon knew it was not going to be easy to get Winter from his clutches.

"F***k.." he screamed.
He just couldn't imagine Winter in the hands of Belardus. How was she and what condition she would be in, he couldn't fathom it. The bastard was known for his shenanigans who didn't differentiate between men and women. He was known to go to extreme lengths with his tricks and plays on his "toys" especially with his torturous treatments.

Simon once again crashed his fist against the wall, bruises now forming and blood dripping down his hand on the cold white floor.

"Theodore Belardus has her."
Parker's very words were ringing in his head again and again.
His face turned a shade darker and his whole body trembled with anger.

Butler Lee stood on the very corner of a ruined room which was once an elegant and neatly well furnished living room. He could only stand still and watch his Young Master vent out his frustrations until he was able to calm himself down.

He recalled the incident a little while ago that occured on their way out of the gym and shuddered at the thought when his Young Master injured two of his bodyguards leaving them on the brink of death and killed one by snapping his head.
It all happened due to the new lead that Mr. Parker had updated to his Young Master.

"Theodore Belardus has her."

"You don't mean....."

"Yes, Simon. It is exactly what you're guessing."
With a heavy sigh, Parker continued, "I couldn't get much Intel on them but on as far as the information my sources have collected, Belardus has indeed kept a tight security on her because he is aware that she's being tailed. Now we don't know the reason why but.....he must have either taken a fancy to her or God knows what but he may be upto something."

The call had ended there when Simon smashed his phone on the ground. He couldn't comprehend what had been told to him because his rage took control of his body and thus when on their way out, the bodyguards beared the unfortunate heavy consequences.

Butler Lee was however surprised and curious as to how his Young Missy ended up with a thug.
He just knew she was safe but he feared that his Young Master wouldn't be able to handle if she ever fell in love with someone else or the other way round because that was what he was speculating right now.
Nobody was allowed to covet Winter according to his Young Master. The outcome for any one who defied this rule was only death.

Simon was anything but calm.
Winter had left. Left him with nothing but a shattered heart that only yearned for her love and presence.

If she were to have forgotten him then he was not going to live. He would rather die than to see another man in her arms.

"A year has passed Winter. I have been living in hell everyday." Simon whispered to himself as a lonely tear fell down on his cheek.
"I've become hideous. They call me all sorts of name" he half smiled.
"But I hope you will still accept me the way I am." Her thoughts only mattered to him.

"Butler Lee."

"Yes, Young Master?"

"I may need Dragon's help this time."
"Inform him that I will be paying a visit soon."

"But Young Master, lord Dragon rarely entertains his guests. Will he even..."

"He will. He owes me." Simon smirked.
Dealing with Belardus was going to need some reinforcements and he was sure that Belardus himself has already started to form alliance with others.

*Picture of Parker above*

Please do leave a vote if you liked this chapter🙏🏻