25.

Mia folded her arms and smiled seductively at the fine looking man in front of her.

She bit her lip seeing another hunk as hot as Simon. Thinking about this godly looking man also being in love with Winter got her all bothered and angry. That witch did not deserve any one she thought.

Theodore took a final puff at his cigarette and threw it on the ash tray on the table.
He sat himself down on the chair and assessed Mia up and down.

Seeing he was checking her out, Mia blushed.

Theodore laughed at the sight of her red face. She can be of use after all. He smiled devilishly at that thought.

"Tell me Mia....what brings you here?"

Before she could open her mouth, Theodore continued.
"You clearly have a motive here. How are you going to benefit from this? I need to know that."

"I'm Abbadon's fiancée." She said proudly.

Jeremiah gasped.

Theodore chuckled. Things were getting interesting.
He was devastated because he lost Winter but he knew that sitting and mopping around wouldn't bring her back so he stepped out of his room not even bothering to change the robe he was in.
He overheard their conversations and came to join them.

"You want Winter and I, Simon."
"We join forces and we both get what we want...it's as simple as that."

"But I don't need your help." Theodore met her eyes and arched his left eyebrow questioning her.

Mia gulped.
"Think Mia, think..." she mumbled to herself. She was trying her best to come up with a very good reason why he should make a deal with her.

Mia was on the run because she was wanted dead and Theodore was her only saviour.

As soon as the news reached her that Winter was back, she fled away from home. Coming to Theodore was only her way out of this mess. Simon wanted her dead and there was no doubt in that.
Although she was a spoiled princess to the Vangouhs's, money and reputation came first for them. The Vangouh's craved for power and so she couldn't ask her father for help because she knew he would be the first to kill her for ruining their relations with the Royals. Her father was no father to her when she created a mess like this. He was a very selfish and self-centred man guided by his greed who had no emotions whatsoever when it affected their family name.

"I know everything about the Abbadons. You will need me." Mia countered.

"Do you love Simon?" Theodore asked.

"I bleed fo him."

"You love him but you are willing to sell him out?"

"I'm willing to do anything to have Simon. I will have no man except him and if anyone dares to come between him and I... I will ki...." before she could complete her sentence Theodore cut her in.

"Finish. Your. Sentence....and you die." Theodore said through gritted teeth. He was finally on his foot all red and angered. He very well knew she was threatening to kill Winter.
She dare come to him if she was not going to respect him by promising to kill his woman.

Sweat dripping her forehead, Mia was very frightened. She quickly tried to amend her mistakes by saying, "what I meant was....I would actually kill myself if I didn't get Simon."

Mia feared thinking about her life because if Theodore got angry with just her words, she could only imagine how she was going to end up if he comes to know she was behind Winter's kidnapping and did harm to her.

She was going to have this keep as a secret.

"I have a condition." Theodore spoke after much silence.

"Anything." Mia replied in a haste.

"That....I will let you know when the time comes. You just have to remember this."

Mia smiled happily and squealed inside.

"You do know what will happen if you go back on your words?"

She nodded her head.

"Feel free to tour the villa if you want, afterall it's your first time here...."

"Maybe next time. I still have some things to finish. Let me know when I am needed."
Mia put on her black shades and was starting to head out before she was stopped again.

"Oh and one more thing!........You ever say something vile about my Winter or wish for her death....." Theodore grinned "you will wish you were never born."

She felt a cold chill down her spine and shivered at his words especially with that venomous tone. It wasn't a warning. She gave a small nod and turned to leave.

"What do you have in mind?" Monster questioned.

"Nothing....."

"Nothing?" Jeremiah responded in shock.

Theodore left the room quietly without sparing a glance to them.

"Great!" Lily muttered.

They could only anticipate what would happen next.