Chapter 5 | love letters for aera

❝My starlight, you know that I love you the most right? More than anything Aera I love you❞

Chapter 5 - love letters for aera

my starlight,
you looked really pretty yesterday, all radiant and shiny in the sun's glow. honestly i don't care if the worlds burning, i'd be content to just stare at you. you make me so stupidly soft, this is starting to get ridiculous. like aera, it's just something with you my starlight. you deserve the whole world, but i don't know if the world deserves you.

my starlight, you know that i love you the most right? more than anything aera, i love you. you are one of those people who could make me smile in a instant, all wide and shit too. and all those giggles too. at this point, you are the only reason we have nice things in the world. you are the reason my heart flutters a beat and skips another.

you are the reason i smile when i'm sad, you are the reason i smile when i think nothing in this world can make me smile. you my love, are intense and soothing at the same time. i don't know what it is about you aera. but i love every inch of you. gosh i love you aera. and i love you just the way you are. never forget that my starlight.

-ps: you'll never know who i am starlight, but that's quite alright i'm content as long as you are. don't go looking for me please, i don't want to be found.

Aera stared wide eyed at the letter once she finished reading it, that couldn't have been right. Maybe it was for someone else? But it said her name there in very clear letters, Aera. Maybe there was another Aera that went to this school? But her name wasn't very common.

Leaning against her locker she read it again, holy shit. Who in the world wrote this? How did someone even write this, and think of Aera. Aera of all people.

Oh god. She needed to talk to someone about this, where on earth was Luce? Then Aera paused, right Luce and her were fighting.

She sighed, stupid Luce fucking Nova. He was the only close friend Aera had, who else was she supposed to talk to about this? She paused wait, Luce was her only close friend.

Who else could've written the letter? Then she giggled a soft sweet sound, no way would Luce be able to write something this sweet. Especially after what he'd said about Aera yesterday, that just wasn't possible.

So who else could it be? Aera sighed, this was stupid so so stupid. If they really loved her this much, they could've just told her. Aera would have found it in herself to give them a chance. And if she really didn't like them, there was no point longing. She would just kindly reject them.

She paused maybe someone was messing with her, after all the whole school saw her as a nerd. Why would someone write this to her? She groaned and reread the letter, that was doubtful.

If they'd been messing they'd probably write something a bit less sweet. Just so none of their friends would make fun of them. Then who was it?

"H-Hey Aera!" someone exclaimed and Aera lifted her head to find himself face to face with Will Wilson.

Aera froze, could it be Will? They weren't very close, but Aera did consider Will one of her friends. He was a nice kid, unlike the rest of the kids in this school.

He'd sometimes tell Aera the answers during a test, which was cheating. But Aera accepted it, it was quite helpful. "Hey Will!" she mumbled back sweetly, and the boy flashed her a soft smile before he went on his way.

Hmm, could it really be Will? Will didn't strike her as the type to write love letters, he seemed like the type who would tell you to your face that they liked you. But maybe, possibly.

Aera folded the letter into his pocket, and giggled. The person had tried to make a heart with the paper, but it was slightly crooked and one side was bigger than the other. Cute Aera thought.

"Aera" someone called out and Aera turned expecting another suspect for the author of the letter. But it was just Luce. The smile instantly fell from her lips, and she walked away.

She walked as quickly as she could, Luce wasn't deterred though. "Wait" he yelled out chasing after Aera, his steps making loud noises across the hallway. Aera tried to run for it, but Luce grabbed her by the strap of her bag pack and whirled her around.

"A-Aera, c'mon talk to me" he begged, Aera groaned and shoved Luce away. Hard. "Take a hint man, I don't wanna talk." She mumbled out.

Groaning, she walked away, seeing her class she darted into it. Luce ran after her, but Aera was already inside. Smirking Aera settled herself into her seat. Luce paused outside the class door, Aera smiled at him. Luce didn't have this class. Perfect.

"We'll be starting class soon" The teacher announced and Aera winked at Luce as she crossed her feet. Luce sighed, and then smiled slyly at Aera as he entered the class.

Aera gaped. "Can I help you?" the teacher asked, eyes uncertain as she looked at Luce. Luce then seemed to notice her, and nodded.

"M-My teacher would like to talk to Aera, she told me to go grab her." Luce mumbled, eyes wide as they tended to be when he lied. Aera fidgeted in her seat.

Her teacher didn't seem to notice Luce's lie, or Aera's uncomfortableness for that matter. "Sure, Aera go with Luce please." Aera sighed, if she was Luce she would've said no.

She wasn't Luce though, and she hated talking to teachers and she hated getting in trouble. And Aera wasn't about to throw Luce under the bus, that was mean. And as much as she didn't like Luce at the moment, explaining everything would just take more words. Slouching she nodded at the teacher and followed Luce out the door.

Luce grinned at her, that stupid crooked smile of his. And Aera sighed, stupid Luce Nova.

~~~~
sigh, i feel like this story isn't turning out how i wanted😔✋

also idk how to write a love letter so i'm sorry if that was really bad.