32. Is The Moon Upside Down Already?

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓾𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂?

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

BELLA AND EDWARD HAD gone on their honeymoon

BELLA AND EDWARD HAD gone on their honeymoon. And while the newly married couple is enjoying their time alone, Luna, Valerie, and the rest of the Cullens have decided to do little fun days together.

The Cullens have been helping Luna in adjusting and mastering her special ability. The redhead volunteered for her to be copied by Luna. She hadn't gone away yet considering that she didn't have anything better to do.

Valerie has the ability to tap into people's fears, to induce them to her victims so that she can lower or completely shatter their guard. It was what she did to Victoria when she tried to convince her to go home, to let her fear make her vulnerable and give in.

It was too late before Valerie realized that Victoria's biggest fear was facing her sister, which made her run the opposite direction.

"You ready?" Valerie asked.

"Hell yeah." Luna answered.

Valerie held out her hand in front of Luna and the dirty-blonde vampire stared at it before her hand made its way to touch hers. Once again, a flow of overwhelming electricity surged throughout her body. Her lips parted as she took all that she needs before letting go.

Luna's crimson red eyes glanced up at Valerie to see an encouraging look from her before she stepped away.

The newborn turned towards the Cullens, seeing them waiting for what she'll do next. She knew that the power she possesses right now is something that is harmful to the mind.

She needed to start small, so that whoever she chooses to be her test monkey won't be too overwhelmed and freak out.

Her eyes landed on Jasper. The main reason was because she wanted to know what his biggest fear was. So that she can protect him from it.

A small smile tugged on her soulmate's lips before she started to tap into his fears.

The first thing she saw was herself. But not as how Jasper usually sees her; remarkable and breathtaking. No. It was her, but in multiple broken states. She was either leaving him, taken away from him, or dead. His biggest fear was losing her.

The smile on Jasper's face faded as the fear of losing her crept in. His mind started to make up images about different ways he could lose her.

And each and every scene that plays in his mind inches the honey-blonde vampire closer to breaking as he watched the love of his life drift away from him over and over and over again.