Prologue

SYMPATHY - under editing since ( 23.06.2021 )

« death »

Gazing outside the clearly reflecting mirror, the young man sighed heavily as a part of him still didn't feel satisfied at his powerful position as if something from his life was partially missing

Lee Heeseung was the smart young man's name and what he'd been living under no matter how his personalties might be swerving all the time with the unexplainable changes to income in his life.

Heeseung nonchalantly sat on the uncomfortable office chair before he felt blood boiling through his veins as his dusky eyes completely turned black pitched once again. The young male in his early 20s had enough of it already as he furiously loosened his tie. A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth as the boy refrained himself for being too short-tempered since he was still at work and he badly didn't want his subordinates to have a bad impression on him.

Back at his home, Hee had it enough as he slammed his black coat on the white mattress, angrily being paranoid at everything. The boy's huge mansion was located in a quite atmospheric location so the neighbouring houses could hear him if he was being too loud. Anger took over the young one as his mind didn't reluctantly think of hesitating to shredding the nearby flower pot on his table into pieces as it clashed onto the ground.

The reason which boiled his blood was because of the person whom he had met today.

His biological brother, Lee Daeseung.

A few hours ago,

❝ Boss Heeseung? ❞ The secretary knocked twice before entering the steady-atmosphered room with the response from the young man who was running the company after inheriting his boss' legacy of the company. After the old man's death was proceeded, the young boy decided to change the spy agency into a shoe brand company in the name of 'ACE'.

Must say, the young adult was leading the company well with fame and success rather than distancing it from the marketing system. ❝ Come in. ❞ The boy in his office chair unbotheredly replied while still gluing his eyes onto the tons of unfinished folders.

❝ Someone wants to see you. ❞ The secretary added while letting the person behind her appear in Heeseung's sight.

The twenty-one-year-old young man replaced a displeased look after adjusting his glasses and fully examining who stood a few meters away from his desk.

The young boss's face displayed a frown after scanning who had come to visit him in a long time so far as the secretary even doubted whether it's a right choice that she brought him inside her boss' special office.

Heeseung surely wasn't glad to have that bastard in his office.

❝ It's been quite a while, Heeseung. ❞ The older brother of Heeseung stated while sipping the hot cup of tea that the secretary offered him.