Chapter 002

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Freak" by Sub Urban(ft.REI AMI)

« death wish »

The nonchalant yet, internally anxious boy stared into Sohee's emotionless and black pitched eyes while firmly grasping her wrist but not too harshly to leave a bruise

Sohee rose her brows in confusion, in a way of questioning why the stranger dude just grabbed her hand out of the blue.

The girl tried to break free from Heeseung's grip but it wouldn't be so possible since the young man was stronger than her.

❝ Let go of me. ❞

The girl demanded in a serious manner and shook her hand but Heeseung didn't make any other moves and just boldly stared into her eyes with his astonishing gaze. Their hands brushing against each other showed the grim reaper more than he wanted to know in mind since skin-ship was a necessity for grim reapers if they wanna look into a person's future.

Heeseung's mind was displaying the portraits of this anonymous girl and himself hanging around each other, as if they're lovers.

Even if those stuffs were actually going to happen, there was no possible way for him to accept since his "life" would go down in the drain.

Grim reapers weren't supposed to have soulmates in their current lives, they're just some random emotionless souls guiding and summoning death to people as it was their only duty.

Which made it more chaotic was that the girl whose skin he interacted with, was a normal human whom he had barely seen before. The boy was too puzzled in his thoughts meanwhile the high schooler who was automatically ditching school at the hospital, bit his hand in an aggressive manner.

❝ I said let go of me, you freak! ❞ Having enough of dealing with creepy people in life, Sohee wasn't even reluctant to bite the young boy's hand to loosen his grip from her.

Heeseung groaned in pain at her sudden attack which remained as a bruise on his poor hand.' How dare she... '

No one have ever dared to mess with the Lee Heeseung his whole entire lifeline as a grim reaper. Until she appeared right now.

The teen just unbotheredly left in a carefree manner, leaving the speechless mythical creature behind. After all, she had done the right thing since the stranger out of nowhere grabbed her wrist and asked weird stuffs.

Heeseung followed the young girl directly since he still wanted some explanations from the young female. His life's gonna be even more complexed if the head leaders find out about how he'd failed to complete his task this time cause this young lady wouldn't die.