Chapter 012

« pathetic »

❝ Apologize to her, now

❝ Apologize to her, now. ❞ , demanded Heeseung with a mad and pissed expression that powerfully frightened the high schoolers. Sohee, herself didn't expect him to intrigue in such stuff like that. ❝ Why should we though? ❞ The bratty and judgmental girls defended themselves back, still not letting go of the fake rumour that Sohee had a sugar daddy or such stuff.

❝ You reckless teens just assumed someone what they're not when you don't even have enough proof and now, you don't even feel guilty? ❞ Heeseung was especially sick of it since he had to encounter a conflict that tainted his life because of a similar reason to the current situation. His mom misbelieved his elder brother, not even making sure of the more specific proof and just disowned him from the family.

❝ Aren't you her sugar daddy though? ❞ The group of bratty students scanned Heeseung from head to toe, judging his expensive standards which normal people wouldn't be able to reach.

❝ Didn't your parents ever teach you to not judge a book by its cover? ❞ , unless they were like his mother of course. The young adult's words defeated the high school teens as they remained silent in surrender. Many were surrounding the scenery outside the school either and Sohee quietly watched how it was going and she enjoyed it a lot, to be honest.

Sungchan, who's also her classmate was included as one of the fellow watchers, and a chuckle left the young one's mouth in satisfaction of how the wise young man defeated those pricks with his wise words.

❝ Apologize to Sohee, go on. ❞ Fixing his tie, the scary male threatened the group of teens who were afraid of his round eyes that captivated madness as if they just laid hands on his property. 

❝ We're sorry....❞ , the girls murmured beneath their breaths. ❝ Like you mean it. ❞ Heeseung was being strict on those judgmental girls, teaching them a great lesson to shush their gossiping mouths in public. ❝ We are sorry! ❞ Sohee guessed that they're uncomfortable with Heeseung's strict manner on them and decided to interfere a bit.

❝ It's okay, you guys can go now. ❞ Sohee shooed them away before it gets too complicated since she hated attention anyway. But Lim Sera, the leader of the petty gossipers didn't appear to be apologetic at all.

However, Heeseung wasn't so satisfied with their attitude and cursed them to trip on air with his grim reaper's magic from afar. The girls cluelessly fell on the ground as Heeseung devilishly smirked in satisfaction for real since his dark curse automatically worked out. 

❝ Did you- ❞ Sohee could tell that Heeseung did something on the teens by visualizing his murmuring mouth which spat out grey smoke, which was only visible to her; his soulmate. ❝ What? They deserve it anyway. ❞ Some of them even groaned in pain after tripping over suddenly meanwhile Sohee was speechless of how Heeseung managed to commit actions that fast with his madness.