Chapter 022

A/n ; OKAY BUT IMAGINE HEE WEARING A BLACK HANBOK THO😩😩??????????? That'd be the end of me.

Idk if y'all know this webtoon but I MADLY LOVE GHOST TELLER like bro pls it's so creative and good with so many plots like wtffff

« happy ending »

❝ We're getting engaged once Sohee turns twenty-four

❝ We're getting engaged once Sohee turns twenty-four. ❞

Shock remained full across Sohee's ethereal face as she ejected an inhalation with surprise. Was Lee Heeseung going insane? She'd be beyond addled if the reaper's really planning to get engaged along with society's rumours. 

They were nothing even close to being lovers, excluding the fact that they're soulmates of course. It was all a part of fate's plan and they're supposed to be breaking it. Not following its demand.

The cameras continuously flashed as Heeseung gently placed an arm around Sohee's waist, leading her to a more peaceful spot, away from the crowd as a gentleman he was. There was his devilish grin again with the shiny teeth as the teenager couldn't read his mind which was planning some huge tactics.

Closing the office door, the secretary left her boss alone with his fiancée. 

❝ Please tell me what you said earlier was a joke. ❞ Sohee pleaded, eyes full of disbelief since no way they're becoming each other's significant other in the future nor currently. Heeseung mischievously leaned in closer towards his soulmate's face, startling the young girl as she backed away from her current position.

❝ And if I don't? ❞

Sohee's taken aback. What convinced the young man's mind to overturn their agreement of destroying the thread into an engagement with her? Just because they're soulmates, didn't mean that they have to get engaged with each other. Scowling, she started, ❝ Hee-❞ 

An amused chuckle escaped the young adult's mouth as he crossed his legs, confusing Sohee since what the heck was his laugh supposed to mean? ❝ Of course, it's just a play. Why? Do you really wanna be my fiancée? ❞ Relief. That's what Sohee felt after hearing his true words.