Chapter 005

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Nostalgic night" by Victon

« black thread »

As the grim reaper slipped out those words, Sohee felt her heart flutter even though she currently wasn't in the mood with all the lovey-dovey stuffs

As if he really was going to protect her for life as a responsible soulmate but that seemed too good to be true.

Sohee didn't want anyone to pity her, which will make her feel like a pathetic loser even more but on the upper-hand, she really was a lonesome soul with no one by her side to stand up against the cruelty.

Heeseung could completely sympathize with her cause he felt how horrible it was to be unwanted and abandoned from a family...

The young adult's sympathy on Sohee grew huger alongside the important fact that she was abused, which oddly struck his mind.

If she really was planning to die because of them, then a precious human being like her didn't deserve death at all. They were the real ones who deserved to get tortured with karma for treating their blood like this.

Heeseung knew that he wasn't intriguing  somebody's lifetime nor breaking the rules since she's somewhat immortal cause she's bounded to become his soulmate....

She just needed to be guided to the right path and live life usefully. Just like how he got saved from trauma, all thanks to his savior and ex boss. Heeseung knew that it was too late to repay the old man his gratitude but he might still have the chance to led this so-called soulmate of his, who was magnificently abused and the scars on her body could tell more.

If he helps the young and feminine girl, it would be a win-win situation between him and fate since he would feel more relieved as if he was paying back his now passed-away savior.

Sohee just needed to be his representative client instead of his boss.

❝ I'll help you. ❞, favored Heeseung while maintaining a strong gaze with his round eyes on the emotional girl. Sohee was rather reluctant than puzzled to accept such favor from this mischievously young grim reaper who unknowingly stated that they were soulmates a while ago.

He wanted to her her right place which she had not discovered yet.

❝ Help me with what? ❞ Would it be rude of Sohee to state that she didn't need his help and could end her life on her own?

Was she addled by his words? 

Heeseung leaned in even closer while caressing the teen's soaked cheeks, wiping off the bloody cuts from her face with his cold and mythical hands which immediately set the pain to disappear within a few seconds.