Chapter 007

« the helper of bad luck »

What was Heeseung doing at her school?

The question which all of the students were thinking as they showed the said girl questioning eyes and weird stares.

Sohee froze in her spot as she felt herself drowning with everyone's gaze upon her. The youngster felt uneasy as if she's getting judged by everyone and that, she disliked receiving attention from everyone.

Sohee stared into his indecisive eyes which told her not to move an inch, not even slightly.

Sohee feared that she might become the next topic of their school cause Heeseung who's seemingly dressed up in a neat suit was an attraction for the students. Heeseung's expression changed real quick as he dropped his smirk and pulled on a poker face. The girl student couldn't move under his gaze, or so she thought as she's just magnetized under his gaze.

If she wanted to cut connections with the creepy grim reaper, she better settle it soon or else the school might go wild about nothing so serious and set her as their topic.

Sohee reluctantly bypassed him, not even showing any emotion as she decided to neglect the elder as if they've never met before. The girl sure did make Heeseung speechless with her behaviours but the wise young man wouldn't embarrass himself in the crowd.

Heeseung grabs her wrist and immediately faces with his death glaring eyes piercing through Sohee's soul as their faces stay inches apart.

The crowd of students were watching the free drama with their focused eyes landing on the two. Sohee feared the insecurity that the crowd's remarks might give her more than the charming one's deadly gaze.

Her body shivered with insecurities as she shook her head and broke his grip off her. Heeseung could scan fear inside her dark yet dreamy eyes as he loosens his grip for a bit. ' Is she afraid of me? '  The boy unknowingly questioned his behaviours that weren't impacting the girl.

But she looked sort of like avoiding him but the grim reaper still needed her to identify things. He just carefully opened the car door for her and death-glared the students to mind their own business.

Did he appear to be too dominating in front of them? The boy may never know his complex personality traits as well. The car ride was in silence for no reason as Heeseung heard back from the driver that Sohee did not take the car to school.

Did she also hate to interact with people like him?

❝ Why are you afraid of me? ❞ , asked the creepy grim reaper in the awkward atmosphere as the two were awkwardly seated next to each other in the car.

❝ I'm not afraid of you nor death. ❞ , Sohee calmly replies with a  poker face as she spits the truth out only. Despite the charming young male looking like a freaky grim reaper, everything was normal for her since she was never scared of dying.