Chapter 024

A/n ; LOL guys i actually passed my test which i thought i failed 🤭😧

anyjays, HOW IS THIS MF REAL?!!*!&×&$^@^××#£×+&€+€#

« ghosting »

The brat Yoon Sua stopped bothering next days at school as Sohee could tell that Heeseung's plan really processed well to save her from the brutality

The brat Yoon Sua stopped bothering next days at school as Sohee could tell that Heeseung's plan really processed well to save her from the brutality. Her friendship with Ningning and Sungchan had been more wonderful than ever although it might be too good to be true sometimes.

The fact that some people actually wanted to stick with a tedious soul like her amazed Sohee since the sore pain of getting betrayed by fake friends still existed inside her.

Sohee never thought that she would be able to have a life like this if she ran away from home, just for the purpose of committing suicide that converted to something way more interesting than her life had ever been before.

Becoming a grim reaper's one and only soulmate was not so intentional for Sohee since she's never been close to thinking about it before. After all, those myths were known to be much non-existent these days. There's also a black thread connecting to the young boss and her.

Once it breaks, they'll just be strangers with memories.

That was her goal since the first place anyway.

If it wasn't for her angel of death who met her when she's trying to run away from the caliginous black hole which was swallowing her life up back then, she wouldn't even know how it felt to be protected by someone. Nor how awesome the feeling was to have friends who'd stand up for her.

❝ Hey, you okay? ❞ Sungchan who's busily munching on his chips asked his endearing friend who looked distressed. Sohee, herself couldn't even notice that she's frowning cause of a perturbation that her parents might be searching for her again.

❝ Y-Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. ❞ The girl immediately wiped away her grimacing expression off the face as she tried to look normal. They were situated in the sports hall for their P.E class but none excluding the hyper students loved this period anyway.