Chapter 042

A/n ; HOLD TF UP.... we're at 100K reads.... No cause I LOVE YOU GUYS SM TF😳✋ Thank you for supporting this loser smh MAY YOU ALL GET AN OWN LEE HEESEUNG IN UR LIVES

HAPPY HEE DAY BTW HEHEHEHEE ( I PERSONALLY WNA GIVE HEESEUNG THE HUGEST BIRTHDAY HUG and tell him how much I adore him but the sad truth is I can't 😔 so here's Jake doing it instead of me )

I don't even know who I want to be at this point anymore 😃 THIS PHOTO CAN HURT ME IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS NO CAUSE THEY BOTH BEING MY BIASES AND THE CUTEST MFS ALIVE PLS MAN 😭😭😭😭😭

« protracted »

«  protracted  »

two days left ;

❝ The loser has to grant the winner's wish! ❞ Sohee courageously stated with her Ninetendo Switch as she challenged her boyfriend, who's seemingly relaxed on the couch. ❝ Bet. ❞ A devastating smirk overtook the confident grim reaper's face as he teased his sweetheart who's seated right next to him.

The two, after having several trials of teaching Heeseung how to play the game Animal Crossing, decided to compete against each other. Luck really biased Heeseung as Sohee couldn't believe what her eyes just witnessed throughout the mini competition.

❝ You... How did you even do that?! You just learned it a few moments ago-❞

Underestimating the boring reaper was something Sohee regretted doing as her boyfriend took victory over her. Unexpected turn of events if she must add on. ❝ A promise is a promise, precious.The winner annoyingly messed around with his lover as Sohee momentarily sighed in defeat.

❝ Fine, fine. What's your wish? ❞ Sohee rested her arms on the couch as she titled to face Heeseung who's being a smily mess again. Without adding extra words, Heeseung tapped his bready cheeks, giving a sign for Sohee to give it a quick peck.

❝ Tch, as expected. ❞

She hesitantly leaned in closer, inching closer to the heartthrob as her pearly lips were preparing to leave a heart fluttering kiss on the cheeks as a smacker but the quirky guy revealed his secret tactic and sneakily titled his head at the same time-