Chapter 030

A/n ; 

ANYWAYS, back to admiring grim reaper oh par's divine visuals😩😩

I just wanna be the floor so that he can step on me for free🧎‍♀️

« emptied »

Rather than greeting a cheery youngster who's excited for his return from work, Heeseung faced the lonely-atmospheric room with no one else but him and several maids only

Rather than greeting a cheery youngster who's excited for his return from work, Heeseung faced the lonely-atmospheric room with no one else but him and several maids only. ❝ That girl hasn't returned home from school yet? ❞ It was odd, particularly since Sohee wasn't an extravert who wouldn't return home so fast.

❝ Yes, sir, young miss hasn't returned yet. ❞

For some reason, Heeseung's coral lips to be posturing in a boxy way.

Without his soulmate, the huge mansion honestly felt so despondent. Emptied, without his comfort or home.

But she could be just hanging out with friends of hers, right? After all, she's a human who's attached to many other. Unlike him who'd never really known the meaning of how it felt to have someone standing up by his side. 

They're not the same anyway...

-

❝ Hee...❞ Mumbled the teen with a woozy headache as the first thing to greet her after unclosing her eyes. Her eyes squinted before providing her with a blurry view of the ceiling. Her body felt completely fine unlike her expectations of it being swollen by a prickling pain. 

Weird...

Didn't she just get herself to be accidentally trapped inside her parents' house? Concluding all the pain that struck her moments ago, she would've been immobilized for some periods but it's a miracle that she's remaining fine.

Too fine without any scars at all.

Fixing her sitting position on the snuggly mattress, Sohee found herself staring at her hands that weren't covered with scratches or scars anymore. It's impossible to reverse the pain....unless he's here.