Chapter 041

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Beautiful" by Crush

A/n ; I've never told y'all whether this story will have a sad ending or not 🤡 the last hint of how the ending will be is hidden in this longass chapter 🥱 good luck with finding it y'all

« i do love you crazy »

The dark haired grim reaper fluttered his eyes open at the sunlight of morning that embraced him through the windows

The dark haired grim reaper fluttered his eyes open at the sunlight of morning that embraced him through the windows. The empty spot next to him on the mattress also had him wide awake since his girl that he's hugging last night was nowhere to be seen inside the bedroom.

She probably got back to her room, right?

Exiting his room and walking down the stairs, the tall boy soon noticed nothing but darkness overtaking the whole household.

It's weird. Too weird.

Maybe the maids were late? But that led no answers for Sohee's absence. Heeseung already checked her room and she's rather missing in there as well.

' Gyu couldn't probably take her away yet... right? ' Hee battled with his insecurity of losing his love yet. It was too soon and he wouldn't be able to endure the loss. Beomgyu should've kept his promise.

Just when the reaper was planning to turn on the lights of the kitchen, his eyes greeted an incoming surprise from Ryu Sohee, whose hands were occupied with a cake box. ❝ Surprise! ❞ , she exclaimed, way too loudly as Heeseung wasn't prepared for this.

Her exclamation made the tenderhearted grim reaper cluelessly yelp — hence  pushing the incoming cake box towards him in utter shock.  The cake was fully smashed onto the ground as his eyes widened at the sudden consequences.

❝ Sohee-ah...❞ , he uttered out, awkwardly smiling through his shy eyes at the unexpected situation. 

The girl paused her reactions for a while until her eyes fell back to the handsome figure who's stunned at his position. A moment of silence came before Sohee guffawed from the top of her lungs, laughing so freely as if she hadn't laughed in years.

She reached peak happiness from the current chaos as her eyes narrowed throughout the soft laughter. Heeseung also joined her in the hysterical laughing session as he felt too hilarious over this situation.

Sohee was also accompanied by the maids in the kitchen, planning to surprise the birthday boy but seemed like they overdid it.

❝ Guess we'll have to buy you a new birthday cake. ❞ She cackled with an eye smile.