Chapter 004

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"You never know" by Blackpink

« sympathize »

❝ Y-You're my soulmate

❝ Y-You're my soulmate. ❞

Sohee froze in her spot, accessing in her mind of what the older guy was saying.

Basically nonsense to her perspective of course. Soulmates with her?

What sort of tricks was this creepy guy wanting to play with her?

❝ Look here Mister, I don't have time to be bothered so just leave me alone. Such fearless words came out from the daring one's mouth as she didn't even hesitate to shoot the grim reaper a death glare.

Only if Sohee knew that the young man in black clothes had more accessibility with death than her.

❝ Are you sure that you don't wanna know why those people went through your body?  Displaying a foxy smirk across his handsome face, the elderly grinned in a sly manner while tucking his hands into the cozy pockets.

His suggestion wasn't so interesting for Sohee as she just heavily exhaled, expression still remaining the same. ❝ What else? I'm dead and now I'm a ghost so it's not surprising that people can't see me. ❞ She calmly said, not even a bit reluctant that her explanation might've sounded a bit funny for Heeseung.

Raising his brows, the eye-catching boy eyed, teasing the high-schooler unknowingly cause he fully knew that she wouldn't have any solution, just like his dumbfounded soul. Sohee remained silent as she couldn't think up of any relatable answers. She herself didn't know exactly why she and this guy were invisible to other humans.

Unless she they're dead?

❝ If you're dead then, where's the corpse of yours? ❞ The girl couldn't recognize any dead body lying on the ground along with burned up humans.

The man's speaking right words before Sohee could even notice that he's proving the reality. But being soulmates with her just sounded so stupid.

She already gave up on romance nor had time for it due to the difficulties she had been enduring throughout her lifetime. And he's saying that, he's fated to be her significant other?

What's the point of adoring a depressed shit like her?

❝ You're not the only speechless one here, I've never met you in my life too. ❞ Was he saying stuffs that she'd die if she doesn't date him? Sohee just realized that the young adult was also invisible just like how she was to others.