Chapter 040

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Play the song from above⬆️

Song:"All night" by Astro

A/n ; MF PLS WHAT IS THIS

SIR????/BYE WTF the disloyalty in me is showing 😁 hahahaha what the fudge 

« keep you safe »

❝ Come in. ❞ Heeseung replied while keeping himself busy with drying his drenched strands after getting out of the shower. Sohee, who just entered her immortal soulmate's bedroom, found herself blushing hard as the handsome guy looked beyond ethereal with the wet hair strands.

Heeseung, genuinely twinkled at her when he recognized the familiar teddy bear enclosed in her arms. ❝ Sorry, I didn't know you're taking a shower. ❞ Had to admit, Sohee couldn't remove her eyes off her fine boyfriend as if he's the most expensive portrait in a museum or something.

❝ I'm done though. ❞ The boy snickered slightly before holding a small yet heart-fluttering eye contact with Sohee who broke down into an awkward laughter when their eyes met for more than 20 seconds. ❝ Anyways, what brings you here, love? ❞ The gentleman also got himself seated right next to her on the bed.

❝ I'm bored so I'm gonna be staying with you tonight for a long time. ❞ She proudly stated before getting up from the bed and planned to dry Heeseung's hair as the boy purely looked up towards her. Sohee busily couldn't notice the man's admiring eyes painted all across her face as Heeseung kept on widely smiling to himself. ❝ Do you want me to also dry it with a dryer-❞ Hee kept himself silent before dragging the young girl closer to his embrace as her face inched closer to his.