Chapter 026

A/n ; VOTE FOR ENHYPEN ON TTA WHEN YOU STILL CAN‼(or else ill tell mr ethan lee to come and take your souls🤠)

« flabbergasting »

Beomgyu refused to believe what his eyes told at first

Beomgyu refused to believe what his eyes told at first. Didn't Heeseung say that her sign of death disappeared when they encountered each other? What the heck was it doing behind her at the current moment?

❝ Gyu, you okay? ❞ Heeseung patted the speechless spirit's shoulders as his hazel eyes dug into the smoke behind Ryu Sohee. It was still existing... Heeseung's gonna have to be proven wrong as he has seen this. ❝ Are you also seeing that? ❞ The senior grim reaper pointed his index finger at Sohee as if she's a possessed soul or something.

❝ See what? ❞ Unlike Beomgyu, his colleague still remained insensible since his eyes displayed nothing behind Sohee. Even the bewitched girl was starting to gain shivers after Gyu directed behind her, which was blank with not a single soul even lurking around.

She's also able to see ghosts but there was literally nothing.

The brunette-haired reaper gritted his teeth dissatisfiedly since was the greyish smoke was only visible to him...? Having enough of it, the ominous guy quickly approached Sohee who's startled by his unrequited behaviours as her heart almost dropped.

❝ Your hand. ❞ Coldly, the intimidating reaper demanded with his beautiful eyes. Sohee was stunned as she didn't know what else to do except follow along with Beomgyu's command since she's too reluctant to talk back. Who knows what on earth might the mythical creature do if she dares to go against his command?

❝ Beomgyu, what's going on? ❞ Heeseung questioned again on the instant since he was also dumbfounded by his mischievous friend's blithering movements that were connecting to his soulmate. ❝ Give me your hand, I said. ❞ Ignoring his friend's words, Beomgyu just contemplated his gaze at Sohee who's also going to mess up Heeseung's destiny if she's really going to die.

But it wouldn't be a bad thing since his friend would no longer have an attachment once she's dead, quickly erased from Heeseung's life at once... Since the black smoke was visible to Guy's hazel eyes, the young male knew that he'd be able to foresee how Sohee's death would turn out to be by holding her hand.

But before the intentional grim reaper could even make a process, Heeseung used his powers on him and removed him out of their sight.

❝ Sohee, are you okay? Sorry for what Beomgyu did earlier, I also don't know what has gotten into him either....❞ It was true that Sohee's a bit startled cause of the situation earlier but not too much since that young-looking reaper wasn't a bloody monster anyhow. What Heeseung feared the most was Beomgyu draining Sohee's humane energy by accident earlier since their hands brushed for some hot seconds.